PDA

View Full Version : Why are hoomans so slow?

Laura's Babies
07-07-2008, 02:08 PM
Hi our PT friends! :rolleyes: We are still trying to train our hooman but GOSH(!) why are they so slow sometimes when it is so obvious what we want! Here is a great example... :rolleyes: Giz and Samantha

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/My%20Babies/th_ConversationwithMeowmie.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/My%20Babies/?action=view&current=ConversationwithMeowmie.flv)

Meowmies note here.. I have said many times how I love Samantha's voice.. Now you can see why.

MoonandBean
07-07-2008, 02:16 PM
SOOO cute! Meowmie sounds like she's from Alabama or Tennessee and it made Sunny's ears perk up because she was born in Alabama and stayed there til she was 9 weeks old. Sometimes, I have to sing country music to her...LOL!

aki
07-07-2008, 02:30 PM
awwwwwwwwwww! was it treats or petties that they wanted?

Randi
07-07-2008, 03:16 PM
They were surely after something! Fister was sitting right next to the speaker, and he was all ears! :D

Cute video.

catmandu
07-07-2008, 03:53 PM
MY CATS MUST GET FRUSTRATED AS I AM SLOWER THAN A PEG LEGGED MAN CROSSING A SWAMP MOST DAYS.
MY FOUND CATS PERKED THIER EARS UP AS THEY RECOGNIZED SOME CAT FRIENDS FROM THE PARTEES THAT THEY HAVE BEEN TO.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20angels/cats935.jpg
THOSE MEEEEOWS SURE SOUND FAMILIAR, JOHN HANCOCK!!!:cool::cool:

jazzcat
07-07-2008, 04:51 PM
Wow, for a moment I thought you had my Jazzy girl but then when Samantha meowed I knew it wasn't her - a very different meow. Boy do they look alike!

Very cute!

krazyaboutkatz
07-07-2008, 05:16 PM
Very cute video.:D Yes, my cats are the same way. They either want food, loving, or me to play with them.;)

Laura's Babies
07-07-2008, 06:59 PM
Wow, for a moment I thought you had my Jazzy girl but then when Samantha meowed I knew it wasn't her - a very different meow. Boy do they look alike!

I think Samantha has a meezer cry, so deep a sound. I do things just to hear her make that noise, I LOVE IT! I love her voice and I tell her that all the time and I think she understands because she talks to me all the time. Just before I made that video, she was following me around crying like mad as I talked to her and she answered me every time I said something. That is why I got the camera to catch that but she had quieted down a lot by the time I got the camera and turned it on. AS usual... :rolleyes:

jazzcat
07-08-2008, 09:32 AM
I think Samantha has a meezer cry, so deep a sound. I do things just to hear her make that noise, I LOVE IT! I love her voice and I tell her that all the time and I think she understands because she talks to me all the time. Just before I made that video, she was following me around crying like mad as I talked to her and she answered me every time I said something. That is why I got the camera to catch that but she had quieted down a lot by the time I got the camera and turned it on. AS usual... :rolleyes:
Yes her meow is very deep - deeper than most my male cats. Very cool!

Jazz has a very high meow and she sounds like she is saying "uh-oh".

CultureJunky
07-08-2008, 11:21 AM
Hehe, I love that video, that's great. And Giz is even more beauitiful on film than when she's in photographs, what a beautiful girl.

lvpets2002
07-08-2008, 11:52 AM
:love: How so Cute.. Yes meowmom gives us some luven..;)

nancys
07-08-2008, 04:46 PM
So cute! :)

cassiesmom
07-08-2008, 07:46 PM
Samantha and Giz, you are beautiful and I enjoyed you telling Meowmie what to do! And Meowmie, I loved the subtitles ... sometimes I am sure Cassie is saying those same things to me. Hug, hug, hug, hug, hug...

momcat
07-08-2008, 10:41 PM
Hi fellow kitties!
I know exactly what you mean about our hoomins being slow to catch on. You would think by now that Meowmie knows to feed me just as soon as she wakes up in the morning but what does she do? She makes coffee!!!!! As I follow her around giving her my "Come on, Meowmie, I'm starving here" meows she pets me and asks how I'm doing. I do get my breakfast after about 15 minutes or so but why the wait? Hoomins :confused:

Your friend,
Groucho

Don Juan's mom
07-09-2008, 01:43 AM
Our hoomin is slow, too. Don Juan finally got her trained. He wakes her when that funny talking box next to the hoomin bed says 4:30 and she knows to go right to the empty food bowl and fix it! He says he's lived with her since before those bad hoomins flew the airplanes into the buildings, and it took him that long to train her! Sheesh! And now I've trained her to come right out to the bedroom when I call her so I can get luvvys. But she still insists on going to this place called "work" even though she misses us when she's there. What can a kitty do? :rolleyes:

Zerlina Gattobello Nero