PDA

View Full Version : my weekend

aki
07-07-2008, 01:04 PM
please excuse the quality of these, my meowmie had the wrong setting on her flashy box from hell, and then i moved. i had such a bad weekend. first of all, on wed there was all this loud booming outside, and sissy was scared and closed all the windows. then the lights went out and meowmie came home and held me because i was skeered and i think i liked that.

then the next day pawpie came home with a big loud box that scared me and i hid in sissy's room under her desk all day. then soon the lights came back on and i gotted some ice cubes in my water dish! ;-) but then all night long there was all these loud noises outside and i was skeered again. on sunday, i was sleepy and when meowie put me on the sofa, i didn't even move and i sleeped like this. everyone said i looked funny, i think i look pretty darn handsome.

love sig

http://i25.tinypic.com/5d2au9.jpg

http://i26.tinypic.com/2hn017s.jpg

Laura's Babies
07-07-2008, 01:32 PM
Thank you for the great laugh! That is adoreable of you so relaxed and out of it! I have to agree, you do look mighty darn handsome there... and cute.... and sweet.... and huggable... and kissable :love:

aki
07-07-2008, 01:35 PM
LOL! that poor cat. scared of the storm, terrified of the generator, witless over the fireworks. i think he was just plain exhausted. normally he panics when the landscapers come and cut the lawn. i think all of this in one weekend was just too much. :cool:

orangemm
07-07-2008, 02:04 PM
Sig, you can come over to my house and keep my boys company! They, too, had a rough weekend. Between the thunderstorms and the fireworks they kept a very low profile.:eek:

I have to say you are a very handsome boy; love your little pink toesies!!:love:

Sonia59
07-07-2008, 02:54 PM
Sig, you look soooooo cute! :love::love:

jazzcat
07-07-2008, 04:52 PM
LOL!!! What a way to crash.

krazyaboutkatz
07-07-2008, 05:12 PM
LOL He looks so cute.:)

cassiesmom
07-07-2008, 05:15 PM
I have to agree, you do look mighty darn handsome there... and cute.... and sweet.... and huggable... and kissable :love:

Sig, kisses and hugs to you from me! :love: I know your meowmie thought she had the wrong setting on the flashy thing, but I like the pictures just as they are.

catmandu
07-07-2008, 05:30 PM
WE THINK YOU LOOK GREAT TOO, AND THATS A SHAME THAT THESE HUMANS ARE SO DARNED LOUD!!!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20angels/cats925.jpg
AS YOU CAN SEE JOSEPHS A NERVOUS WRECK!!!
SIG, WE ARE GLAD THAT BOMARDMENTS OVER TOO!!!!

aki
07-08-2008, 02:10 PM
LOL!

he has the funniest sleeping positions dosen't he? the wierd thing is, he actually looks comfortable like that :D

pitc9
07-08-2008, 03:40 PM
Yikes, I got a crink in my neck just looking at that picture!

Now THAT'S one tuckered out cat!
:D

lvpets2002
07-08-2008, 03:47 PM
:love: This baby is so so Cute.. Yes I chuckled.. Adorable & thanks

jennielynn1970
07-08-2008, 05:30 PM
Sig is just the cutest boy! I love those little pink toes!!!

Kisses to you, sweet boy! Hope your week is more relaxing!