PDA

View Full Version : Tailless Bunny

Donnaj4962
07-07-2008, 08:51 AM
I wasn't sure where to put this, so I chose general, although it is about a cat and a bunny.

Saturday night was cool with a little breeze so I decided to open up the house and enjoy some fresh air. About 2:30 in the morning, I heard a cat screeching outside, as if in a fight , but I never heard another cat or a dog or anything. Of course, I got up to investigate, and couldn't see anything. Back to bed I went, and I was awakened again about an hour later by the same sounds. Still, I could find nothing outside.

Sunday morning, I head outside to read the paper on the deck, and there, on the back steps, was a little ball of fluff. I picked it up and sure enough, I was holding a bunny tail! :eek: So a kitty must have attacked a poor bunny and now that bunny has no tail! :( There is a bunny that is often in my front yard, and I have checked repeatedly for babies but have seen none. I hope the bunny is okay and can survive with no tail. (There are several cats, not feral, that hang out in my backyard so I am certain it was one of them!)

Poor bunny.