PDA

View Full Version : Bodea's New Friend and Walkies

Katelf
07-07-2008, 08:05 AM
Hi again,

Here are recent photos of Bodea. She met a cute little eight week old Yorkie-Poo pup on the weekend. She was dancing around and he was a little ankle biter, but they both had a grand time and wore each other out! The little fellow thought Bodea was his mom and tried to nurse. Bodea was having none of that, LOL. Also a photo of Bodea on a new walking route we have these days. Enjoy and thanks for looking! :D

4 Dog Mother
07-07-2008, 08:14 AM
Bodea is very cute and her new friend is too!

Pawsitive Thinking
07-07-2008, 08:18 AM
I like your new friend Bodea

Ginger's Mom
07-07-2008, 09:05 AM
Oh Bodea, making friends already! :) What a good girl. I am sure you will help to teach this new little one good doggie manners. Does he live nearby?
Looks like you found a nice place to walk. And may I say I think you look very pretty in your pink and purple collar; it looks so nice against your pretty coat.

boomersooner
07-07-2008, 09:17 AM
You are a nice big girl, Bodea!! I'm glad you have a new friend!! Enjoy your walks with your mom! Have a great day!

pitc9
07-07-2008, 12:03 PM
What a cute little friend you have found Bodea!

Katelf
07-07-2008, 01:09 PM
Hi, thanks for the nice replies/comments!

Bodea's friend lives a drive away but I'm sure they will spend lots of time together! Dexter is owned by the sister of my best friend.

I have such amazing luck with Bodea. Wherever I take her she is well mannered and happy go lucky! She is such a delight and a good overnight guest always.

Thanks again

:)

Pam
07-07-2008, 04:06 PM
It is always a treat to see pictures of your beautiful Bodea! She has such a nice area to walk and I am so glad you and she are all settled in. Please don't hesitate to post more pictures and stories about Bodea. She has a little fan club here in NJ! ;)

Casper
07-07-2008, 06:12 PM
Aww, the new friend is adorable, I bet Bodea will teach him the ropes. :] The new walking route looks great, that beautiful girl of yours looks like she is having a great time.

*LabLoverKEB*
07-07-2008, 09:15 PM
Awww Bodea's new little friend is quite the cutie! What kind of dog is Bodea? She's beautiful.:)

Katelf
07-07-2008, 09:33 PM
Bodea is a standard poodle (they were out of automatics, lol, that's my 9 year old neice's joke).

:) Thanks for asking and looking.

Pam
07-08-2008, 12:59 PM
Bodea is a standard poodle (they were out of automatics, lol, that's my 9 year old neice's joke).

:) Thanks for asking and looking.

I will have to remember that response! LOL! LOL! There have been times when I have been walking Bella and people ask me if she is a poodle because they are not aware that poodles can be that big. I happily tell them that they come in three adorable sizes - one to please every taste! ;):cool:

Katelf
07-08-2008, 05:37 PM
Yes, I've had many questions as to her breed, too. Usually people ask if she's a labradoodle or a doodle. I say, no, she's just a poodle lol. :p