PDA

View Full Version : Time Passes...

moosmom
07-06-2008, 03:35 PM
I don't know who wrote this, but I found it very interesting.

"Time Passes"

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time.

You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast and you'll eventually lose someone you love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt, because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back. Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Author Unknown

Miss Z
07-06-2008, 03:42 PM
So take too many pictures, laugh too much,

Guilty as charged! :D

Thanks for the great post, Donna!

Laura's Babies
07-06-2008, 04:00 PM
I am going to send that to someone that can not get over his broken heart and is wasting far to much time on someone who don't deserve it, trying to get her back!

Alysser
07-06-2008, 07:02 PM
I may sound stupid saying this but that ONE person that I thought would never break my heart did, and it was Sassy. :( She did it unintentionally when she died. Thank you for posting this! It really says alot and I really like it.

jesse_3
07-06-2008, 11:11 PM
That is so perfect to post now! I know in my personal life, I have a close friend who is having trust issues, and I am trying to get through to him.
It also applies to my post in here already about my cousin, and her family.

Thank you so much for posting!

Medusa
07-07-2008, 06:27 AM
Wise words indeed. Thanx, Donna. :)

moosmom
07-07-2008, 09:34 AM
Ever since my Dad died, I ALWAYS tell the people near and dear to me that I love them. Ya never know when it'll be the last time you'll be able to do so.