PDA

View Full Version : Two kitties I met in Singapore

Barbara
07-06-2008, 11:43 AM
Last week I have been in Singapore for work.
But it was not only work I also was invited to a nice dinner party with friends I know there for about 15 years. They have a lovely doggie, Elfie, a Jack Russell who was found wandering the streets in the area, left behind by some people who moved. But the pet companion who joined the party was Tiga, (her name means 3 in Malay) a threee coloured calico.

And the other kitty is a virtual one- on top of a taxi. Isn't that great? I hadn't expected it in Singapore but I was wrong.

catmandu
07-06-2008, 12:03 PM
WOWW!
WE REALLY LIKE THAT STERILISE YOUR PET CAB , I GUESS THAT THEY DONT DO THAT IN NORTH AMERICA BECAUSE THEY DONT GET PAID TO.
AND THOSE ARE GREAT CATS, THAT ARE GETTING TO KNOW YOU.
THE PET ANGELS HAVE BEEN TO SINGAPORE , AND THEY RECOMMED THAT COUNTRY TO ANYONE:cool::cool::cool:

Vio&Juni
07-06-2008, 03:10 PM
It's always nice to get to pet a cat while on a (business) trip, but especially a pretty one like that.

As for the sterilization, I think people in a lot more countries than before are fighting for that.

krazyaboutkatz
07-06-2008, 04:00 PM
Tiga sure is gorgeous and I love the message that the cab is giving out to the public.:)

momcat
07-06-2008, 04:55 PM
What a sweet little face Tiga has, her markings are beautiful! The next time I need a cab, you can bet I'll call that company. What a fantastic idea, we need to get that started here!

Sonia59
07-07-2008, 09:48 AM
Wow, Tiga is gorgeous! And she looks very sweet :love:

I wish we could see such messages on taxis in France too, but it's not done yet.