PDA

View Full Version : US ON THE 4th

GILL
07-03-2008, 03:21 PM
The CREW is wishing that everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July.
We know that some DO NOT like those load noises. Yes some of our crew gets scared too, but we have found safe places to hide. When mom & dad get home we know that they will protect us. So we all wish you happy time and lots of loving.

kb2yjx
07-03-2008, 03:43 PM
The Clan would like to thank the Crew for their July 4th wishes!!! Dittos back to you all!!!

kuhio98
07-03-2008, 04:27 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/kuhio98/titleani1.gif everybody!

Since I work for a British-owned company, I'm sure you can imagine just how big a celebration we have here. :D I don't even get the day off. :(

moosmom
07-03-2008, 05:24 PM
Happy 4th John! I'm working from 12-6 tomorrow. Hopefully most people will be grilling in their backyards, and not out looking for bargains.:p

cassiesmom
07-03-2008, 05:34 PM
Dear Crew,

Thank you from my loud noise hidey-spot beneath the bed! Our village fireworks are held at the park 2 blocks from our building so they're loud. I don't like anything boomy. I wait till I am very sure they're over, like 2 AM before I come out from my hidey-spot.

Purrrrrrrs,
Cassie

krazyaboutkatz
07-03-2008, 05:59 PM
HAPPY 4th OF JULY EVERYONE!!! I hope that everyone has a safe and enjoyable one.:) Yes, my cats will also be hiding from the all of the loud noises. Hopefully it won't too bad this year since fireworks are illegal to purchase around here.

catmandu
07-03-2008, 06:14 PM
I KNOW THAT ALL OF OUR PETS :love:AND PET ANGELS :cool:ARE HAVING A GREAT TIME :DAT THE CAT FAMILY FARM , AND THERE WILL BE A HUGE PICNIC WITH FIREWORKS THAT EXPLODE AND SHOWER THE PETS AND GUESTS WITH TREATS FOR THEM TO EAT!!!:love:
THERE WILL BE FOOD AND FUN FOR EVERYONE:cool::cool::cool::love::cool:

momtomany
07-03-2008, 08:05 PM
Thank you Gil and Crew for the wishes. Back to you from the Dunn gang:D