PDA

View Full Version : Att: KayAnn, or anyone else who can make banners

AdoreMyDogs
09-01-2002, 10:41 PM
I have a darling new kitty and I want a new banner with him included. I have pleanty of pics to choose from. If anyone wants to either make me a banner, or show me what programs you use (free) and I can make one myself.

P.S. I have done Google searches and I have not had any luck finding any free programs yet. I'll still search, though.

Aspen and Misty
09-01-2002, 10:45 PM
I was also wondering this to! Would anyone like to make me a banner to or give me the program that they use? I also would not be able to pay for it. I have lots of pictures now also and really want one.

Ash

Kfamr
09-02-2002, 12:26 AM
I'd love to make you another one, but, Selteco, the program i was using was only a 30 day evalaation. You can go to www.selteco.com and download the same evaluation version i had. I'd love to see pics/ hear aobut the new kitty though! I guess i'll head over to the cat boards. How do Graham and Kersey like it?

AdoreMyDogs
09-02-2002, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
I'd love to make you another one, but, Selteco, the program i was using was only a 30 day evalaation. You can go to www.selteco.com and download the same evaluation version i had. I'd love to see pics/ hear aobut the new kitty though! I guess i'll head over to the cat boards. How do Graham and Kersey like it?

Oh my gosh...thanks for the link but how on earth did you create a banner???? The program is SO un-user friendly! I feel like an idiot! I have been working on it for the past 2 hours and I am totally unsuccessful in doing a darn thing! My, you are a bright young lady!

Anyway, the dogs are fine with Minion. Graham sniffed him briefly and then he was satisified, Kersey likes to watch him walk around, but she's just a pup still. She is really good with him too.

Thanks anyway on the banner program, but I guess I am not smart enough to figure it out :eek: .

Aspen and Misty
09-02-2002, 02:07 PM
LOL I had soem trouble with it to! I finally figured it out and am about to atempt to put it in my signature. LOL. Wish me luck :rolleyes: . I would explain it to you, but I don't even think I can. LOL. I think what I did happened by chance cause I have no idea how it happned. LOL

Aspen and Misty
09-02-2002, 02:54 PM
How do you put a banner in your signature? I can not figure it out forthe life of me. LOL

Ash

AdoreMyDogs
09-02-2002, 04:00 PM
Testing new sig

AdoreMyDogs
09-02-2002, 04:04 PM
Yay :) Thanks, KayAnn for posting the link. I was not able to figure it out but Dan was able to, so he made the banner :)

Cool :)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid30/pb678ac7ec35e75e23188553ef802c4f4/fd51ca64.gif

AdoreMyDogs
09-02-2002, 04:37 PM
Can anyone becide myself see my sig banner pic?

Rottieluver45
09-02-2002, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by AdoreMyDogs

I Can!! Will you make me one? I have lots of pics you can use! Pleaz?

Dogz
09-02-2002, 05:06 PM
Who can make me one? I have been trying to find someone with a banner to ask! Then I saw this! I need to take a couple more pics though! Please help me!

Kfamr
09-02-2002, 05:31 PM
Both of you can go to www.seleteco.com and download the free version. It's very easy and self explanitory (i think so atleast).

Karen
09-02-2002, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by AdoreMyDogs

Yikes! I can see it, but it is 329K! We like folks to keep the file size of signature images down to about 25K ...

Aspen and Misty
09-02-2002, 09:34 PM
I can see it and I love it! The picture of Gram is so cute! You have a very nice fur family! Could you pretty please tell me how you put that in your signature. I have been trying all day and can't get it in there.

Thanx
Ash

Barbiro
09-02-2002, 11:20 PM
Making banners is a lot of fun. I just made this one for one of my forum members. If you want one for your pets, please let me know:

http://www.cutefamilypets.com/petbanners/elysig2.gif