PDA

View Full Version : Some pictures of Harlee

Pam
07-03-2008, 08:48 AM
Since she will be staying with us until July 13th I thought I'd snap a few photos along the way and I will add to them as the days go by. She loves being with her idol (Bella) and the little drill sergeant (Ripley). :p These were taken recently. I was sewing at the kitchen table (see the cord for the foot pedal). She just needs to get as close to me as possible.

Going up and down the stairs takes some getting used to with her around. :p I am used to being followed everywhere by a 50+ pound dog and a 14 pound dog. Add another 98+ dog to the mix, especially on the stairs, and it gets pretty funny! :p Maybe I can get a picture of that at some point without falling down the stairs! LOL!

pitc9
07-03-2008, 09:30 AM
Pam, how about you not worry about taking a picture and just make sure you get down the steps safely!! :p

I love the 2nd picture, she looks like she's stuck and is telling you to put the snappy box down and help her!
LOL!

boomersooner
07-03-2008, 10:02 AM
Isn't she adorable!!! I love her little white socks on her front feet...it looks like she dipped them in white paint!!!!

shais_mom
07-03-2008, 10:52 AM
such a pretty girl! :D
kisses to her! :D

Casper
07-03-2008, 11:07 AM
What a sweet face she has! That look on her face, especially in the last picture, just makes me melt. I would be covering her with kisses if I had the chance. :]

cassiesmom
07-03-2008, 12:20 PM
What a sweet face she has! That look on her face, especially in the last picture, just makes me melt. I would be covering her with kisses if I had the chance. :]

I would too! What a precious face!

Rachel
07-03-2008, 01:02 PM
. :p I am used to being followed everywhere by a 50+ pound dog and a 14 pound dog. Add another 98+ dog to the mix, especially on the stairs, and it gets pretty funny! :p

That's what we would call a *thundering herd*.

She seems like such a sweetheart - so mellow and loving. I know she is enjoying her vacation, but those eyes seem to be saying - I miss my family.

Pam
07-03-2008, 04:39 PM
Pam, how about you not worry about taking a picture and just make sure you get down the steps safely!! :p

LOL! That is probably excellent advice as I am really a klutz, even on flat ground! :p Just a little while ago "the herd and I" were on the stairs and Harlee abruptly stopped right in front of me. We almost had a domino effect thing going! :p:D

Muddy4paws
07-03-2008, 05:34 PM
:love:aww She looks like a big giant baby

Ginger's Mom
07-03-2008, 05:37 PM
She seems like such a sweetheart - so mellow and loving.

She really is a very very sweet girl, and a cutie, too. I can't wait to meet her again. We need to set up a camera in your house to see how much fun you are having with these three this week, Pam.:D

K9karen
07-03-2008, 08:58 PM
What a love bucket! She loves her nana! I think they'll be a knockover domino effect when the family comes home! Better put up some Stop signs!

I kissed Harlee's baby face, but not her big girl face..so I'm counting on you, Pam, to plant some big ones on her!

vinjashira
07-04-2008, 06:37 AM
Hello there Harlee :)

I can only imagine what it's like to walk down/up the stairs with three dogs. I have some problems sometimes with only just one, and she's only little :D

chocolatepuppy
07-04-2008, 08:10 AM
Harlee is such a beauty! Have fun and be careful on the stairs. :D

*LabLoverKEB*
07-04-2008, 03:03 PM
:love:She's darling! She's just too cute!

dukedogsmom
07-04-2008, 10:01 PM
She is so cute. Are you sure she isn't part Lab? Dasher follows me everywhere and lays under the table like that, too. Be careful going up and down those stairs!

Pam
07-05-2008, 06:18 AM
She is so cute. Are you sure she isn't part Lab? Dasher follows me everywhere and lays under the table like that, too. Be careful going up and down those stairs!

Nope she is pure Swissie and apparently they are like "big shadows" too. :) I am always followed by my two and you sort of don't notice it much, but when you are followed by a dog that weighs almost as much as you do, you begin to notice. :p I took a few more yesterday. I was ironing and so she decided to settle down beside hubby while he surfed. Then I left the ironing board for a minute and quickly lost my place. :p The last one is just with her cousin, Ripley. I was already safely at the bottom of the deck stairs. ;)

Ginger's Mom
07-05-2008, 06:40 AM
Looks like she is making herself right at home. :) Were there any fireworks in your area last night? If so, did it bother the pups any?

Pam
07-05-2008, 06:52 AM
Looks like she is making herself right at home. :) Were there any fireworks in your area last night? If so, did it bother the pups any?

Yes, there was a display going on a mile from my house but my dogs aren't fazed by fireworks at all. Occasionally Ripley will bark at a loud one. He runs around looking for the source of the noise. :p Harlee and Bella just sort of yawned. :) How did Taz do? I had a toy poodle who used to shake and shake and then throw up. :(

MoonandBean
07-05-2008, 07:39 AM
She is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

boomersooner
07-05-2008, 08:24 AM
She really loves her grandma and grandpa! I can think of nothing better than having a "CALM" dog sitting by my side....hint hint wink wink..Mr. Boomer!

K9soul
07-05-2008, 09:17 AM
Harlee is beautiful, love seeing her. I agree she has such a sweet and soulful face. I'll have to check back for any new photo additions during her stay :)