PDA

View Full Version : Lucky

Barbiecat1
07-03-2008, 06:11 AM
Wow, I think I own the exact same cat! He's my only child, and won't come when I call him either. Lucky, are you sure you aren't part Siamese like he is? Anyway, kudos for making your parents jump at your every beck and call; good work.

Enjoy your special day.

Pam
07-03-2008, 06:21 AM
Lucky, when I saw your picture I had to wonder if I had submitted my very own Andy to be Cat of the Day. You two look exactly alike. I see that you rule your humans as all cats should. People, of course, are put on earth to do the bidding of cats! ;) I am smiling at your description of your people trying to find you. Where on earth do you kitties go when you do that??? :p:p I hope you have a wonderful day keeping the folks in line at your house. Big congratulations to you today cutie pie, and oh Andy sends you big "MEOWY" wishes! :cool:

gazebofun1
07-03-2008, 09:02 AM
Hi, Lucky!:love:

You are so very cute! You're older than my kitten, Trinity, as she's only 1 year and 2 mos. old, and she's all black except for a little white spot at the neck. You being all white is very precious. I bet you'd both hit it off, though. I bet your owner thinks the world of you, as I think so much of Trinity. Congratulations for being "COTD" as you are certainly entitled to! I know my Trinity earned that title, too, on January 12, 2008. Have A Great Day, Lucky!

catmandu
07-03-2008, 09:36 AM
YOU ARE INDEED ONE LUCKY CAT , LUCKY TO FIND LOVING GUARDIANS WHO LOVE :love: YOU SO MUCH AND APPRECIATE YOUR CATTI-TUDE
AND YOUR LOVE OF LIFE THAT YOU BRING TO THEM!!:love:
AND YOU ARE SUCH A HANDSOME WHITE CAT, I DONT RECALL MANY WHITE CATS BEING CAT OF THE DAY, AND YOU REALLY ARE SUCHJ A DISTINGUISHED HANDSOME GENTLE CAT!!!:D:D
THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL SEND A PURE :DAS THE DRIVEN SNOW :)MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO LITHEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY LUCKY :cool::D:love:

momoffuzzyfaces
07-03-2008, 01:04 PM
Lucky how lovely you are!!! :love:

My cats love to play the "let's hide and watch mommy freak out" game too!!! ;) Is it a game you cats made up just for your humans? :D

I hope you are being royally spoiled today!! Of course, you deserve it!!! :cool:

Congratulations, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!:D

kb2yjx
07-03-2008, 03:41 PM
No offense, Lucky Lady, but you sure are a twin to our dear Nicholas(RIP 12/23/07)!!! Do you like to retrieve balls when they are tossed about?? HAPPY COTD!!

Frostfrog
07-03-2008, 03:47 PM
How unlucky I am, to have read Lucky's story! Lucky has caused me pain! Lucky has hurt me!

See, I'm sitting here all busted up and broken and when I laugh, the reverberations shoot into my shoulder as bursts of pain.

When I read Lucky's story, I laughed boldly and loudly. Ow!

There is a remedy, however. If Lucky were to rest upon my lap for three minutes, she would sooth away all the pain.

So please, buy that Lovely Lady, Lucky Lady, an airplane ticket to Alaska and send her to me.

http://nocatsallowed.blogspot.com/

(Frostfrog photographs two cats in Barrow, Alaska, gets injured, takes jet ambulance ride to Providence Hospital in Anchorage, where he sees digital image of a cat named Diamond).

tatsxxx11
07-03-2008, 03:54 PM
Hi there beautiful Lucky Lady!:love: You kitties sure do know how to put the fear in us humans:rolleyes::D Just when you think all hope is lost..you've searched every drawer, scoured every closet, looked under every bed, emptied every box in search of your missing one, to no avail; and then, out you saunter!:D You kids sure know how to keep us on our toes, but then again, that's so much apart of your charm!:) You sure were lucky in finding two such devoted parents in Mike and Sue, but we know who the truly lucky ones are, don't we Lucky?;) Keep up the good work Lucky, keeping your people guessing and occupied, tending to your every need, and most of all, being the best furkid a family could ever wish for!:) Lots of love of your big day, sweetheart! I hope you and your humans enjoy a very happy and love filled Cat of the Day celebration!:cool: Love and cuddles to you beautiful Lucky, our extra special and most deserving honoree!:love:

orangemm
07-03-2008, 05:35 PM
Congratulations lovely Lucky on being COTD!

You pose so prettily, too!

susanswatlin518
07-03-2008, 10:25 PM
YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL, LUCKY!! YOU LOOK LIKE MY PEPPER WITHOUT ANY OF THE LARGE AREAS OF GREY TABBY STRIPES. A GOOD DEAL OF PEPPER'S BODY IS WHITE,EXCEPT ALSO, FOR HER TAIL. I ALWAYS APPRECIATE SEEING A FEMALE SHORTHAIR BECAUSE OF THAT. IT IS TRUE ALSO.THE SHAPE OF THAT FACE IS ADORABLE! LUCKY-I HOPE YOU STAY COOL THIS SUMMER AND LOOK OUT FOR THOSE NOISY FIREWORKS ON THE FOURTH.....SUSANSWATLIN518:love::love::love: