PDA

View Full Version : I think Luna is getting frustrated

Kirsten
07-02-2008, 10:32 AM
As you may know, I'm still at the clinic. I'm away from home for 5 weeks now, and I have to stay one more week before I'll be reunited with my girls.

My mother told me on the phone today that Luna, although she wants to cuddle all the time and has become a real lap cat, is pawing and growling at her regularly now. I wonder if she's getting frustrated and unhappy about her mommy being away for so long.

When I heard about this, I was tempted to pack my bags immediately and go home. It's sad to picture my girl so unhappy and lonely! Hope she's alright!

Lily seems to be coping better with the situation; according to my mom, she's acting sweet and lovable as usual. And Luna has also been a good girl, but now she seems to have enough.

Believe me, I'm counting the days - almost the hours - till next Wednesday!!

Please keep my poor and lonely girls in your thoughts, especially Luna!!

TTYS,
Kirsten

moosmom
07-02-2008, 10:39 AM
Kirsten,

One more week, girl. I know it SEEMS like a long time. But you'll have a lifetime of wonderful once you're home with the furbabies.

When I was in the hospital, I missed MooShoo the most, because I sleep with him with my arms wrapped around him every night. It made my heart hurt, so I do know how you feel.

((((((((HUGS)))))))))

Donn and furkids

Pawsitive Thinking
07-02-2008, 10:42 AM
Not long to go now! she will be fine

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-02-2008, 10:46 AM
This last week away from your kitties will fly by!! Yippie!!

Wish your mom didn't tell you that about Luna..., you don't need more worries now

lvpets2002
07-02-2008, 10:55 AM
:love: Poor wittle Luna.. Now Luna dont stress.. Meowmom will be home real soon.. Your always in our thoughts..

Catty1
07-02-2008, 10:58 AM
Just one more week, Kirsten - you focus on getting the best for yourself out of that final week without adding worry about Luna - after all, if you are the healthiest you can be, you won't have to leave them again. :)

Luna is having cattitude - she'll be SO happy to see you. Let go of that worry for now, give it your all this final week, and you will be home before you know it.

(Worrying will make the time go SLOWER ;) )

RedHedd
07-02-2008, 11:01 AM
What's important is that your stay at the clinic has worked for YOU so you can be a healthy meowmie to your girls. Has the stay done what it was supposed to? I forget why you were hospitalized for so long.

Medusa
07-02-2008, 11:58 AM
You're on the home stretch now, Kirsten, so try not to let this worry you. Luna will be fine and when she sees her mom is home to stay, all will be right w/the world. Soon this will all be a memory.

cassiesmom
07-02-2008, 03:04 PM
HUGS for Kirsten, Luna and Lily too!

Laura's Babies
07-02-2008, 03:43 PM
I can tell you from my own experience, that will be a WONDERFUL reunion and you better be ready for days and days of all the loving you can handle. Plan not to have anything in your lap but a cat, plan to have them sleeping close at night, better go to bed early and plan on a love session before you are allowed to go to sleep. You will have them follow you everywhere in the house that you go. I have been home 2 weeks now and I am still not allowed to sit without one in my lap or to go to bed and go right to sleep. They have just quit following me everywhere in the house.. Hay, it IS wonderful when they miss you and homecoming is so sweet! GET READY for it!

pitc9
07-02-2008, 04:13 PM
Hang in there!
She'll be fine the second you come home!!

catmandu
07-02-2008, 04:17 PM
IN 2004 , I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL FOR A MONTH, AND I WAS LIKE LUNA, VERY IMPATIENT TO GET OUT.:(
I MISSED MY CATS :love:MORE THAN I CAN SAY, AND I MISSED BEING ON PET TALK AND GOING TO THE LIBRARY.
BEING IN THAT HOPSITAL WAS SO BORING :eek:, AND I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL KIRSTEN. CAN YOU CAN LUNA SO SHE CAN HEAR YOUE VOICE, OR WOULD THAT MAKE THINGS WORSE, AS SHE MIGHT THINK THAT YOU ARE THERE AND SHE JUST CANT SEE YOU.
NEXT WEEK WILL BE PARADISE FOR YOU, LILY AND LUNA!!!:love::love::love:

phesina
07-02-2008, 05:17 PM
It's not long now, Kirsten... Hang in there! Just one more week..

Then you will come home feeling so much better than before you went into the hospital, and you will be welcomed home with the greatest and most enthusiastic of love!

Moesha
07-02-2008, 07:38 PM
I was thinking about you and your girls today while driving down the road. I was upset with myself because I had wanted to send you a card and had procrastinated too long. It would never reach you in time before you left to go home. At least that is a good thing. It shows that it really won't be that long until you get to go home. Are you feeling better?

RICHARD
07-02-2008, 10:27 PM
Pssssst,

Show up with treats.....then all is forgiven.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when you walk into the door and all heck breaks loose..........

You may want to warn the neighbors that the screams they hear are the cats welcoming you home!:D

krazyaboutkatz
07-02-2008, 11:30 PM
Kirsten, like others have already said it won't be long before your reunion with your girls. I'm sure that both of them will very happy to see you and they'll be like velco kitties.:) I hope that the clinic has helped you and that you'll continue to remain well. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Kirsten
07-03-2008, 05:49 AM
Thank you!

I really hope they will be happy to see me again, and won't be mad at me because I left them alone for so long...

Unfortunately, I still have to be on sick leave when I'm back home, for I don't feel much better. I'm still physically exhausted and feel ill, and at this point, I cannot see that things will ever get better. May need to go to another hospital later this year, to check my hormone status, and to find out what's really wrong with me. Will tell you more when I'm back home.

I really miss talking to you all!
Kirsten

Pawsitive Thinking
07-04-2008, 06:00 AM
really hope they will be happy to see me again

Of course they will!

Sonia59
07-04-2008, 06:15 AM
Once you will be back home, they will quickly forget that you have not been here! Kitties live at the present, they don't have the same notion of time as we do :)