PDA

View Full Version : Frostfrog badly injured, breaks camera, keeps cat blog going

Frostfrog
07-02-2008, 04:30 AM
See Post, July 1

http://nocatsallowed.blogspot.com/

Cinder & Smoke
07-02-2008, 09:50 AM
*OUWCHIE*!! :eek:

I'll bet that *smarted*! :(

Next time stick with the Polar Bear Tail ... seems more 'exciting'
than fallin offa chair! :p

To say your Hospital Blog was "interesting" sure doesn't do it justice ...
It's a VERY well-written, and photographed, Tail!!

Get thee Well!

/s/ Phred

catmandu
07-02-2008, 09:57 AM
THATS A GREAT STORY, AND THATS SO TOUCHING THAT WATSON AND JUMPER TURNED OUT WITH LOVE AND PATIENCE TO BE SUCH WONDERFUL AND LOVING COMPANIONS.:love::love:
IT JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU HOW POWERFUL LOVE IS, AND THAT NO ANIMAL IS BEYOND REDEMPTION.:cool::D:love:
I WILL USE THIS AS INSPIRATION AS I PREPARE TO TAKE IN THE STILL FERAL EBONY TUBSTER.:love:

jennielynn1970
07-02-2008, 10:03 AM
Wow... sorry about your accident, but your writing is amazing, and your photos are great!! Can't wait to read more!

Catty1
07-02-2008, 11:29 AM
All I want to know is...whose insurance covers the rebuilding of the city that was destroyed by the burning Good Humor Trucks???;)

Great photos and story!:)

Randi
07-02-2008, 11:46 AM
Gosh, I was wondering how your trip was going, and then I see this! :eek: You know, I almost believed the bear story at first, but of course, there's no chance you would have been able to write about it.

I hope you heal well and get spoiled by your humans and kitties while you're recuperating. Sending lots of positive thoughts that you're back in action soon! :) Fister sends headbumpies too. ;)

((((hugs))))

kb2yjx
07-03-2008, 03:54 PM
The nurse from New Jersey is just AMAZED!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep feeling better!!!! Sandra

Russian Blue
07-03-2008, 07:13 PM
Ouch....I really hope you're on the mend!

And as I read your story, I started laughing when I came across the fact you wouldn't give up your camera. I would be the same! :D I only have the Canon Digital Rebel (not the expensive one's you have), but it's my baby and I would be horrified to see the camera/lens in various pieces across the floor. :eek:

Bengalz
07-04-2008, 08:42 AM
Wow what an adventure you've had and .... beautifully documented too:) Hope things are mending well and that you're feeling chipper and spry - maybe want to avoid things that wobble though;)

Take good care!

Frostfrog
07-06-2008, 08:55 PM
Your words are greatly appreciated. They mean much to me.

Yes, Nurse from New Jersey, I have always admired those of your profession, but now that I have spent a total of 7 days under the direct care and compassionate eye of the nurses, all the more so.

Vermontcat
07-08-2008, 08:13 PM
Ouch! That must have really hurt and you still took lots of amazing photos anyway!:eek:
You are a great writer and great photographer so I hope you heal quickly and feel better soon.
I'm sure your cats will do a good job of sitting on you and giving you purr therapy to help you get well soon.:)