PDA

View Full Version : Happy Gotcha Day Mz Klo 7/2

K9karen
07-01-2008, 10:40 PM
WOW! Time flies. I just looked at the time and date and realized (bops self on forehead) that July 2 is the 5th anniversary of my princezz's Gotcha Day! I'm in love with her beyond words. Such patience, playfullness, love, smarts. Those huge brown eyes, so knowing and intuitive. She'll hate my celebration plan of holding her down for a picture, for cryin' out loud. I'd love to brag and share my sweetie but her face is much prettier than her blurry butt. Must hatch out a game plan.

Thanks for picking me, Logan. It's a privledge and honor to bestow a zillion kisses on you. :love:

Twisterdog
07-01-2008, 11:38 PM
Happy day! Happy pooch! :)

boomersooner
07-02-2008, 07:29 AM
Happy gotcha day, Logan! I always like to see posts from your mom because I love that happy little face in her signature!! Have a wonderful day!

Freedom
07-02-2008, 08:11 AM
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q57/sfsamm/Siggy/gotchajpg.png

Happy 5 years in your SUPER PT FUREVER HOME, Miz Klo! Sending some smoochies for your mom to deliver.

pitc9
07-02-2008, 08:15 AM
Happy Gotcha day sweetie!!!

cassiesmom
07-02-2008, 09:15 AM
Happy Gotcha Day, sweetheart! :)

KYS
07-02-2008, 09:21 AM
Happy Gotcha Birthday! :D

lizbud
07-02-2008, 10:10 AM
Happy Gotcha Day Sweetie :) I hope your mama gets a few pictures of that sweet face.

Ginger's Mom
07-02-2008, 11:38 AM
Happy Gotcha Day, KLo!!! I am sure that you will get lots of hugs and treats today, sweetie. Hope to see some pictures of you soon.

Hey Karen, I don't think I have heard the story as to how Logan came to be your special girl after you lost Cody. This may be a good time to share. :)

Pam
07-02-2008, 12:26 PM
Hey Karen, I don't think I have heard the story as to how Logan came to be your special girl after you lost Cody. This may be a good time to share. :)

Good idea Joyce, and I am sure there are some newcomers who would like to know too. :) Karen, does she still consider Rice Krispies a favorite food? If so, I am sure there will be some doled out today! Ahem, we hope there will be, Ahem, pictures. Far be it from me to beg. :D *cough* *cough*

In my excitement to whine for pictures I forgot to say CONGRATULATIONS!! I am one of the lucky ones who has met this pretty girl in person and can personally testify to the mutual admiration that Mz Klo has for her Karen and vice versa. They are the perfect duo and I wish them many happy gotcha days in the years to come!

Daisy and Delilah
07-02-2008, 12:44 PM
Let me join the others in whining for pictures.

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY MZ KLO!!! I don't recall ever seeing pics of you, angel face. I only know you through Mom's siggy.:)

*LabLoverKEB*
07-02-2008, 06:10 PM
Awww! Happy Gotcha Day, sweet Logan! You sure are one pretty pup!

Rachel
07-02-2008, 06:42 PM
From what I can remember is that you were just going *to look*. Next thing we knew was that first time out hit pay dirt. I really think she must have picked you as you didn't seem like you were ready to take the big step at all. Well, just think how well that adventure into the unknown turned out! Lucky KLo. Lucky K9K. Happy Gotcha Day to *the Both of Youze*

Cinder & Smoke
07-02-2008, 07:02 PM
Hey Klo ~~~

Happie Got'cha Day ... but if Mom wants *snappies* ...

Tell her to pull out the FrostyPawz anna PupCakes ...

AFTER the Partee, THEN she takes the *snappies*!

:D

4 Dog Mother
07-02-2008, 07:13 PM
Happy Gotcha Day, Logan! You were obviously an answer to a prayer. Yes, lets see some pictures.

luvofallhorses
07-02-2008, 07:16 PM
:D Happy gotcha day, gorgeous Logan! :love: I hope your mommy spoils you rotten today! :D You both are very lucky to have found each other. :)

chocolatepuppy
07-02-2008, 08:17 PM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY PRETTY LOGAN !!!:D

K9karen
07-02-2008, 11:09 PM
LoggieBeans says Thanks for all your lovely comments! She's wet faced from all your smoochies.

How she jumped into my heart

I had a dream the night before of Cody standing next to my dad who was smiling and waving and Cody was all smiles!

Woke my mom up and off we went to the SPCA. Bless her loving heart..what a good sport, with missing dad and feeling ill. I went into the room where the cages are. Got a loud reception. I went cage to cage demanding a sit. Only Mz Klo sat, very slowly and quietly! Actually I looked at a 3 month old mixed male with humgeous feet first. My mom wanted a male :confused: Then I looked at Logan and fell instantly in love. Luckily, a couple with 2 small kids, who went *aww* when they took out the male for me, heaved a sigh of relief and took him immediately!

It took her less than 2 weeks to fit right in. I even splurged and installed side fences (the back one is the neighbor's, whose dogs attacked me) No accidents, no problems (except cameras and lightening and thunder).

Also, for those who don't know. She is named after our PT human Logan, who was my first PT buddy. On PT, I call her Klo (K = k9, lo=logan) as not to confuse the 2 legger with the 4 legger! :p:D:D

ramanth
07-03-2008, 04:26 PM
Wooo!!! Happy 5th Beautiful Logan! :D :love:

vinjashira
07-04-2008, 06:38 AM
Happy Gothca Day, Logan! :)

jennielynn1970
07-04-2008, 07:19 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Miz Logan! :) I'm so glad your mom picked you at the SPCA, because you are a gorgeous and sweet doggie!

Hope I get to see again soon!

Big hugs and kisses to you, especially since this is a belated Happy Gotcha Day (sorry 'bout that!!).

dukedogsmom
07-04-2008, 09:59 PM
Klo, thank you for picking one of the most loved ladies on PT to be your furrever buddy. You've made her life so much happier. Taking away some of the pain of missing Cody. I hope your day was extra special, just like you. Get some hugs and kisses from me :love: