PDA

View Full Version : Look at my sweet Pidgie Pie since her haircut

Medusa
07-01-2008, 05:23 PM
She's feeling so good and chipper. I caught her snoozing and the first pic is of her just opening one eye and in the second one, she's fully awake. I wish I could've captured how green her eyes are. She's my green eyed lady. I just love my Pidgie Pie. :love: She's an oldie but goodie at 18 1/2.

Catty1
07-01-2008, 06:39 PM
I was wondering the other day how the Pidglet was doing! :)

Is her fur growing in enough that you can get her used to being combed?

She sure looks sweet and comfy! What a lovely girl!:love:

Medusa
07-01-2008, 06:56 PM
I was wondering the other day how the Pidglet was doing! :)

Is her fur growing in enough that you can get her used to being combed?

She sure looks sweet and comfy! What a lovely girl!:love:

It's grown in a little but not enough to brush but I still take a soft bristled brush to her to get her used to the idea. I can't let it get that bad again. She's become such a lovebug. She wants to sit on my lap all the way now. Before she would just put her front paws on my lap and the rest of her body on the sofa. She just feels so much better, I can tell.

krazyaboutkatz
07-01-2008, 07:28 PM
She's so adorable.:D I'm so glad that she's feeling much better now too.:)

Laura's Babies
07-01-2008, 07:30 PM
I LOVE her mouth! That is just so kissable! Nice of her to wake up so you could get a picture of her with her eyes opened..

How I got Boo use to brushing was I got a real soft brush. I would brush her starting at her head and have my other hand immediately after the brush so she thought I was petting her. As she got use to it, I would brush twice before going down her with my hand and just kept increasing how many brusg strokes I did before I used my hand. Once she accepted NO hand, that is when I switched over to a better and stiffer brush. I started doing this after Nancy's reading and worked really slow, now I can do what I want and just take the cue's from her when she has had enough. Some days 2 brush strokes is all she will tolerate, other day, I could do it for an hour and she could care less. Hope this may help...

phesina
07-01-2008, 08:14 PM
Oh, what a sweetie!

cassiesmom
07-01-2008, 08:16 PM
"Green-eyed lady, lovely lady..." PIDGIE :love: I really like your soft cushion, too!

catmandu
07-02-2008, 06:26 PM
IT IS REALLY A GREAT STORY ABOUT ONE OF OUR SENIOR KITTYZENS:love: , AND I KNOW THAT WITH SENIOR KITTYZENS HERE, HOW FEW CATS REACH 18, ALTHOUGH MY PRINCESS:love: AND MICHAEL:love: ARE CLOSE.
THEY HAVE FARM CAT GENES:cool: AND THAT HELPS.
PIDGIES SUCH A WONDERFUL CAT, AND WE PARY THAT IN 2010 WE ARE READING HER 20TH YEAR PURRTHDAY :love:ANNOUNCEMENT:love: