PDA

View Full Version : Sweetpea

Pawsitive Thinking
07-01-2008, 06:34 AM
A lot of personality for one so small ;)

momoffuzzyfaces
07-01-2008, 12:13 PM
Sweetpea what a little cutie you are!!! :love:

I really enjoyed seeing your sweet picture and reading your bio today. I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day today with a treat or two included!:cool:

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!

tatsxxx11
07-01-2008, 12:25 PM
Greetings and happy Pet of the Day, beautiful Budgie boy, Sweetpea!:) What a welcome sight your spectacular, brilliant coloring is on this dark and rainy day! So, your Mom says you're quite the feisty feathered one, a dive bombing winged one not to be messed with!:D Well, you may be handful (or hairful:D) at times, but it's great to hear that at 9 years young you're still packed with personality and spunk, enjoying life to its fullest!:cool: And the best thing of all, your human wouldn't have it any other way!:love: Your Mom's so lucky to have a best feathered friend in you! Thanks for the smiles, and the laughs, beautiful Sweetpea! I hope your day atop Pet Talk's top perch is a very special, fun and adventure filled one; extra millet, flight time, and lots of love to be had!:D Congratulations beautiful Sweetpea!!!:love:

Casper
07-01-2008, 09:17 PM
Oh Sweetpea, what a cute little budgie you are! You certainly sound like a hoot to have around, with all your little quirks. You remind me a lot of a budgie I know. He loves dive bombing people just like you do. :]

Congratulations on being our POTD, handsome! :love: