PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful Whiskey

Barbiecat1
07-01-2008, 06:08 AM
Wow, what a great story. You are a hero! You knew something was wrong with that food, and made sure neither of you ate it. Always trust your instincts, Whiskey. My friend lost her kitty to tainted food, so you are really smart to know it was bad! And Whiskeys parents: you should be proud of your Detective Kitty!

Pawsitive Thinking
07-01-2008, 06:33 AM
Clever kitty! congratulations on being our cat of the day

moosmom
07-01-2008, 09:12 AM
Whiskey, you are one stunning cat!! I have two of your relatives. A Sphynx named MooShoo and a Sphynx/Cornish Rex named Aristotle (Hairie for short).

You never know how wonderful these cats are till you are owned by one. They are like potato chips, you can't just have one!!

Congrats on COTD!!

AvaJoy
07-01-2008, 09:22 AM
You certainly are a hero, Whiskey, and more than deserving of COTD status!

I knew of a cat also named Whiskey, but quite the opposite in gender, coat and personality; she was a snippy, long-haired Persian mix.

You have brought such joy and harmony to your home, and it was a pleasure to see and read all about you, charming Whiskey! You can ride on my shoulders anytime! :)

momoffuzzyfaces
07-01-2008, 12:16 PM
Whiskey handsome and smart, what a winning combination!!! :love:

How wonderful that you kept your little pal and your self safe!!! I hope you are both enjoying your special day today!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

kb2yjx
07-01-2008, 01:38 PM
What a very brave fellow you are to save your little brother from the tainted food!!! I would like to see you flying across the air to land in your mom's lap!! HAPPY COTD!!!

orangemm
07-01-2008, 02:38 PM
Congratulations, darling Whiskey! What a delight you must be to your family; who can resist such a loving cat?

What an astute fellow you are, sniffing out that tainted food and saving your little brother:love:. You are a true hero!

Have a wonderful day, keep sailing through the air, and keep your happy disposition!

smokey the elder
07-01-2008, 02:40 PM
What a good boy, figuring out that your food was no good! You are such a cutie pie. I love the stripes on your tail!

catmandu
07-01-2008, 03:01 PM
IF IT WAS NOT ENOUGH:) THAT YOUR FAMILY WAS BLESSED WITH SUCH A HNDSOME :cool: CAT , BUT THEY HAVE THE HONOR AND PLEASURE OF HAVING A HEROIC CAT :D TOO WHO MAKES SURE THAT HIS LITTLE BROTHER IS SAFE:cool:
YOU DESERVE A MEDAL , WHISKEY AND AT THE CANADA / US/ WORLD PARTY THERES GOING TO BE SOMETHING FROM CATADA FOR YOU ON OUR HOLIDAY:cool:.
THE FOUND CATS WILL BE THERE TO :DMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO YOU PURRSONALLY WHISKEY, OUR MOST HEROIC AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.:love::cool::D

tatsxxx11
07-01-2008, 04:06 PM
Greetings and a very happy Cat of the Day, Whiskey!:) Oh, such a beautiful kitty, such a great story, on so many levels!:) What a blessing you are to your Mom, Whiskey! I know my heart would be broken if allergies prevented me from having companion animals...and then came you!:D You are truly one extra special boy; so unique and handsome in appearance, so loyal and loving at heart, and a hero to boot!:love: Bless you sweetheart, for alerting your Mom to the tainted food, for saving your little fur bro!!!:cool: You're one most deserving Cat of the Day honoree, and the best furkid a human could ever hope for, that's for sure!:love: I hope you and your little brother are in the midst of a very happy and fun filled day Whiskey, celebrating your well earned hour in the spotlight!:D Love and cuddles to you, precious Whiskey!:)

susanswatlin518
07-01-2008, 08:27 PM
:love:WOW-YOU REALLY WERE SMART ABOUT GETTING YOUR BROTHER AWAY FROM THE CAT FOOD. GOD BLESS YOU. I AM SURE NOW THAT CATS ARE AUPERIOR BEINGS! THIS IS SUCH A GREAT LOOKING CAT-I LOVE THOSE EYES!! WHISKEY -HAVE A HAPPY SUMMER!!!!!!:)....SUSANSWATLIN518

Casper
07-01-2008, 09:12 PM
Whiskey, it sounds like you are an absolute blessing to all of your family there in South Carolina. I had allergies when I was little and wasn't able to have animals during that time. I remember my first dog ended up being my best friend, it sounds like you are just that to your owner. Not only that, but protecting your little bro from the tainted food.. wow! It sounds like you are an amazing, affectionate feline who deserves the fame you received today.

Congratulations on being our COTD, handsome! :love: