PDA

View Full Version : Funny Giz

Laura's Babies
06-30-2008, 08:44 PM
Giz still loves her grooming better than any of my girls. Pick up a brush and she is in your face wanting to be brushed. She has turned into a real lap cat now. She gets in my lap while I am on the computer and bumps the top of her head against me and "meow! meow!" at me. She is bumping me to let me know she is there and the "meow! meow!" is her telling me to pet her. She will stay there for hours doing that and I keep asking her what happened that turned her into such a lap cat? :eek: It is so funny, they will actually line up and wait their turn to get in their lap time with me. Boo will put her paws on the chair to let them know she is waiting her turn and I have seen her sniff nose to nose with Amy and Giz waiting her turn. And the big news now? Giz has all but STOPPED growling at Boo! I have only heard her do that once since I been home this time! WOW! For those wondering, she STILL loves her purse and digs in it!

Giz guarding their new bag of food!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/My%20Babies/HPIM3777.jpg

This is where she sleeps all the time, day or night. She never sleeps anywhere else..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/My%20Babies/HPIM3782.jpg

cassiesmom
06-30-2008, 08:55 PM
(holding Cassie's comb and wishing Giz and I were in the same room) Giz, you are beautiful and I am glad you're getting along with everyone! Mmwah!

catfamily
06-30-2008, 08:58 PM
Giz is such a lovely colored cat...the beige in her is so pretty.She's so funny wanting you to comb/brush her on your lap all the time now...and then have the whole clan asking for their turn after...what a nice bunch.
And for Giz to have stopped growling at Bo and Bo getting along with everyone is just fantastic!!
I'm sure your mom is watching over and smiling bigtime at Bo fitting in so fast with the others...Everything turned out so wonderful!
Great job Laura!:)

krazyaboutkatz
06-30-2008, 09:21 PM
She's such a beautiful cat and I'm glad that she's becoming more of a lap cat.:) Thanks for sharing her pictures with us.:)

Moesha
06-30-2008, 09:43 PM
Giz! Such a creature of habit it sounds like. At least you know what you like. :cool:

Medusa
07-01-2008, 07:47 AM
Giz, you are gorgeous! Please tell my Fur Posse how nice it is to be brushed. The majority of them act as though they're being tortured. :p

catlover4ever
07-01-2008, 08:12 AM
Miss Giz, you have the most beautiful face!!!! :D

Catty1
07-01-2008, 10:24 AM
Gizzy girl - what a lady you are! You make sure you are well-groomed, and have your very own purse! :D You've added luxury to your life by becoming a lap kitty where you can be cossetted and fussed over, and have learned to wait your turn.

Good girl for stopping the growling at your sister Boo - growling is definitely NOT ladylike! You had a setback, but a true lady keeps moving forward, as I know you will.

I would love to just hold and hug you, sweet-faced fluffy girl!:)

jennielynn1970
07-01-2008, 10:35 AM
I so adore Giz!! She is just stunning. I love dilute calico and tortie colors too, and her markings on her face are just so pretty!

Freedom
07-01-2008, 08:14 PM
Giz the Guard Cat! Oh my that would NEVER happen around here. I have to keep all food bags behind closed closet doors; the moment anyone spies it, they tear into it and start the help yourself buffet! I am quite impressed with your cattitude, Miz Giz! I'd love to come visit and brush you ANYTIME!

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-02-2008, 09:24 AM
What a stunning beauty Giz is!! I adore the colouring on her face, it is really special!!

GILL
07-02-2008, 12:28 PM
GIZ is a beautiful baby and could be a twin for ET (nick name DIVA) She will tell you when to comb, when to scratch, when not to, and so on. If you do not listen you will be growled and/or hissed at.

lvpets2002
07-02-2008, 12:58 PM
:love: Hey Giz you wittle Love Muffin.. Your so Sweet & Adorable.. Hey where is your purse??

catmandu
07-02-2008, 05:58 PM
AND GIZ IS A BIG FAVORITE AT THE FOUND CAT HOTEL AS WELL, SHE HAS SUCH A GRRREAT PURRRSONALITY AND IS DARNED CUTE AS WELL.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/5bae92a8.jpg
THE FOUND CATS ARE ALL MEEEEOWING FOR YOU , GIZMO!!!!