PDA

View Full Version : Oh happy day!!! *update*

chocolatepuppy
06-29-2008, 12:12 PM
So a guy knocks on my door, he wanted to know if someone is still living in the house next door cause he heard the dogs. He is a contractor and he told me it was FORCLOSED and she was suppose to be out yesterday. He came to change the locks! Now he'll have to wait until she gets out. :rolleyes:
Who is SHE? The crackhead that's been living there for NINE years! :mad: We saw her moving stuff out the last few days. She is finally gonna be gone!;)
OH HAPPY DAY !!!!!:D:D:DBye bye, Maryann! Good luck to your new neighbors.:p:p:p

btw, I don't care if I get any replies to this, just a little hope for those of you who have neighbors you're waiting to get rid of.

caseysmom
06-29-2008, 12:20 PM
Congratulations! I hope you get some nice people next door this time.

Pam
06-29-2008, 12:28 PM
Glad to hear it! I had a next door neighbor that I couldn't stand as well, but for different reasons. They have been gone for years and the people who moved in are the nicest neighbors anyone could want. I recently read in my local newspaper about a controversial site called:

http://www.rottenneighbor.com/

I think it even has message boards for venting, etc. Well you won't need it now! :D

lizbud
06-29-2008, 04:34 PM
She left the dogs there?:confused:

Hope your new neighbor is a big improvement.:)

chocolatepuppy
06-29-2008, 04:40 PM
Thanks guys.:D
Pam, where were you at when I needed that forum?:p
Liz, the dogs are there but I'm sure she'll be back to get them, probably has a few more things in the house. She most likely knows they won't do anything if the dogs are in the house. I wonder, however, if when this contractor tells the bank he can't get in, they'll call the police and the police will call the dog warden. She's taking a gamble with the dogs, but then that's the way she is.:mad:

Freedom
06-29-2008, 05:10 PM
With all the foreclosures, many people can't find a place that will take pets, and they are leaving the pets for the bank to cope with. It is happening a LOT, there have been several articles about it around here, the shelters and RISPCA have been begging people to at least turn the pets in and not just leave them; you have no way of knowing how soon the bank people will get there and find the pets.

Good that you have new neighbors in your future! :p

luvofallhorses
06-29-2008, 08:34 PM
yay! :D You know how happy I am for you, Annette. :D

Ginger's Mom
06-29-2008, 08:52 PM
Glad to hear that they are finally out of there. It should make the neighborhood much more pleasant for you and the pups. :)

Pawsitive Thinking
06-30-2008, 08:56 AM
Isn't it great when they go! We had horrid neighbours for years and the day they left we set up a video camera to catch the wonderful moment!

vinjashira
06-30-2008, 09:06 AM
Here is a good one-liner: :D

Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go

pitc9
06-30-2008, 09:37 AM
YEAH!!!
Glad to hear she's gone,:D I hope she comes back for the dogs!!

chocolatepuppy
07-12-2008, 09:27 PM
Thanks for the well wishes.:D 'She' is almost gone, a few things sitting around and oh yeah, her car is still in the driveway with a flat tire. I tried to sell it for $50. at work.:p Someone even came and took her hot tub.
My good neighbor and I were getting worried because she left the dogs at the house but someone was there each day, coming and going. Finally the other day she took the dogs and they were running around outside so we got a look at them and they look fine. Thank goodness. They also pooped all over MY yard one last time, which as soon as she left I poop scooped it up and threw it in her driveway right where she would step when she comes back with her dads van to finish packing up.:D

Kfamr
07-12-2008, 10:35 PM
Woohoo! I remember you telling me about her. Thank goodness she is almost gone. :D