PDA

View Full Version : Did you know ...

Karen
09-01-2002, 08:07 AM
That today begins the SIXTH year of Pet of the Day? We started it back on September 1, 1997! Dog of the Day and Cat of the Day were started one year later, because we had so many nominations for dogs and cats that they were overwhelming the guinea pigs, birds, bunnies and everyone else! :)

lynnestankard
09-01-2002, 08:12 AM
CONGRATULATIONS TO KAREN AND PAUL
THANKS TO YOU BOTH FOR THE BEST PET SITE - WE LOVE YOU BOTH.

http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/whtsmileys_dance_w.gifhttp://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/whtsmileys_dance_w.gif

LYNNE

Randi
09-01-2002, 08:42 AM
Wow! 6 years! Congratulations! I definately agree that this is best pet site ever - and when you think it's perfect, you improve it even more! :D

Thanks Karen & Paul! :) Very well done!! ;)

Albea
09-01-2002, 09:57 AM
CONGRATULATIONS AND MANY, MANY THANKS TO KAREN AND PAUL FOR THIS WONDERFUL SITE!

jackiesdaisy1935
09-01-2002, 12:13 PM
CONGRATULATIONS KAREN AND PAUL
This site is one of the best on the internet and you are doing a wonderful job, it is interesting, fun and informative. Six years, wow! and I hope it will still be going sixty years from now.
Thank you , Thank you and Thank you.
Jackie

Dixieland Dancer
09-01-2002, 01:16 PM
Thank you and Congratulations!!!!

If you build it they will come! Look at all of us now!!!

http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/council.gif

Rottieluver45
09-01-2002, 01:35 PM
CONGRATS KAREN AND PAUL!!!

Thanks for the best forum in the world!!

TheAntiPam
09-01-2002, 03:05 PM
Thanks, Karen and Paul, for making a difference in the world. I know that my life, and the lives of my kitties, would not be the same without this place.

When I lost my job, when I had to move, when two of my kitties died, when I got a new job --- and of course other events big and small --- PetTalk has helped me get through it all!

And even better, I know there are uncountable skin and fur people out there that have been touched by Pets of the Day or PetTalk messages - Every day, this place matters!

tatsxxx11
09-01-2002, 03:18 PM
THANK YOU KAREN AND PAUL!!! What a wonderful contribution you have made to the lives of animal lovers all over the world!

RockyRoad
09-01-2002, 03:28 PM
Congratulations!!! This is definetly the best pet website I've ever been to!! I know I haven't been here that long, but I always have to make sure to be here at least once each day!!!! I love this place! Happy Sixth Anniversary on POTD.com (I guess you can say that)!!!!!!!!!! ;) :) :D :cool: :p

AmberLee
09-01-2002, 04:08 PM
Congrats!!!
Congrats!!!
Congrats!!!

I love this site and am so glad that Karen and Paul established it. {{{group-hug}}}

Sudilar
09-01-2002, 06:02 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

sasvermont
09-01-2002, 06:26 PM
WOW KAREN AND PAUL. IT'S YOUR ANNIVERSARY! THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK AND ENERGIES. THIS IS A WONDERFUL SITE AND I HOPE IT LASTS FOR YEARS TO COME! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

SALLYANNE

Miss Meow
09-01-2002, 06:47 PM
Congratulations Karen and Paul! This is a great web site with many wonderful and caring people contributing daily, but it wouldn't be possible without your tireless efforts. I appreciate all the work you do and care you have for animals :)

I've referred a few friends to the site recently and they all think it's great - in fact, busily preparing photos for submitting to COTD and DOTD!

Aspen and Misty
09-01-2002, 07:06 PM
I love this place! And can't imagine a better place to talk abotu pets! Its the best pet web page I have ever been to and I love it so much! Everyone is so nice and everyone has such pretty animals. Cogradualtions Karen and Paul. You gusy shoudl get an award for ebst web site ever!

mel55smiles
09-01-2002, 07:49 PM
:D ROYAL BLUE CONRGATS!!!:D

THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST PET SITE ON THE WEB!!!

ALL IN FAVOR SAY AYE!!!

krazyaboutkatz
09-02-2002, 12:46 AM
CONGRATS ON YOUR 6th YEAR OF PET OF THE DAY KAREN & PAUL!!!! I'm so glad that you created this wonderful website so that all the pet lovers could post pics and talk about their pets. I hope you have many more great years ahead of you. http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/flowerface.gif

C.C.'s Mom
09-02-2002, 02:00 AM
Congratulations, Karen and Paul.

Thank you so much for creating this wonderful home for animal lovers all over the world.

sammi
09-02-2002, 05:00 AM
Thank you again for this wonderful site. You have probably changed many peoples and animals life - for the better of course!

anna_66
09-02-2002, 06:12 AM
I agree with Jackie, I hope this place is still going 60 years from now!
I'm so glad that I found "Pet of the Day", if not I would have never found this great forum and had so many friends, Thanks to the both of you!

DoggiesAreTheBest
09-02-2002, 06:37 PM
Hurray!

Thanks Paul and Karen for starting this wonderful place. It is by far my most favorite place on the internet!

AdoreMyDogs
09-02-2002, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by DoggiesAreTheBest
Hurray!

Thanks Paul and Karen for starting this wonderful place. It is by far my most favorite place on the internet!

Oh me too!!! Congrats Karen and Paul, and thanks for starting this wonderful site. Congrats :) I truly love this site :)

wolf_Q
09-03-2002, 04:31 AM
Congrats! Now if only we could have a huge pet talk meeting to celebrate! lol.

It's my favorite website too--I'm addicted I swear! It's 3:30 a.m. right now, is that proof enough? I think you are all sick of me already!

Logan
09-03-2002, 07:27 AM
Congratulations, Karen and Paul. What a delight this site has been for all of us!!! :D

09-03-2002, 07:35 AM
To Karen and Paul :

THANKS !!

http://websmileys.bei.t-online.de/party14.gif

NoahsMommy
09-03-2002, 12:01 PM
YAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PET TALK!!!

Karen & Paul,
Have I told you how WONDERFUL you are? This site is the greatest site on the net. The people here are so great, I've made so many friends. It's so nice to have a place where we can come and be with people that love their animals as much as we do.

THANK YOU for all the work you do!! You are angels in my eyes!

Love, Kelly :)

P.S. My hubby may think I'm crazy when I tell him that I've writen so many posts and I'm on here when he comes home from work. But you should have seen his face when we got all those Christmas cards last year! He was amazed! :D You are all great people!

lovemymaltese
09-03-2002, 02:08 PM
No I did not know that, we have so many wonderful members here. Thanks everyone, I really enjoy your company.