PDA

View Full Version : Happy Gotcha Day, Crystal!

Freedom
06-29-2008, 08:38 AM
Three years ago today, my next door neighbor, Justin (inlovewithanimals) brought a wee kitten to my home! He didn't know I had adopted Cuddles just 11 days earlier, I didn't tell him as he'd have wanted to see her and she was still terrified of everything.

Justin did the right thing, rescuing this wee girl. Some local boys snatched 2 kittens from a feral cat momma. They were MUCH too young to be away from the mom cat. The boys sold the malefor $15, but couldn't find a buyer for the female. So she stayed in one boy's home. They had an older male indoor / outdoor cat. The new little girl stayed hidden under the sofa, only coming out to eat the adult kibble in the other cat's dish. Justin convinced them to let him have her so he could bring her to me.

She's a bit pudgy now, and trying to cut her feeding is difficult. I am her slave, a mere object; she is Dad's kitty ALL the way!

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q57/sfsamm/2008/June%2026%20Cuddles%20n%20Crystal/IMG_1513Small.jpg

Showing off her lovely coat:
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q57/sfsamm/2008/June%2026%20Cuddles%20n%20Crystal/IMG_1517Small.jpg

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q57/sfsamm/Siggy/gotchajpg.png Crystal!

Laura's Babies
06-29-2008, 11:48 AM
WOW! What a lovely girl she it too!!! Her coat is awesome!

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY CRYSTAL!!!

Scooter's Mom
06-29-2008, 12:26 PM
Happy Gotcha Day, sweet little girl!
What made you choose the name Crystal for her? I am a bit partial to it, but have never seen another pet with it. :)

Thank you for letting her stay with you!

Randi
06-29-2008, 02:37 PM
Happy Gotcha Day, pretty Crystal! You found the right home in the end. ;) Love your coat, and of course your sweet face. :love:

catmandu
06-29-2008, 03:29 PM
THATS QUITE A STORY. AND I HOPE THAT THOSE TWO LITTLE CREEPS ARE STILL NOT STEALING KITTENS FOR MONEY.
THANK GOD THAT THESE KITTENS ENDED UP IN GOOD FURREVER HOMES, AND THAT CRYSTAL IS SUCH A BIG GORGEOUS CAT COMPANION.
AND THAT SHE SO LOVED :love:AND TREASURED.:love::love:

krazyaboutkatz
06-29-2008, 05:19 PM
She's gorgeous.:D HAPPY 3rd GOTHCA DAY CRYSTAL!!! I hope you have many more and I'm glad that you found such a wonderful loving forever home.:)

Moesha
06-29-2008, 05:51 PM
Have a wonderful day!

cassiesmom
06-30-2008, 10:13 AM
Happy Gotcha Day, gorgeous Crystal! Please ask Dad to pet you for me.

CultureJunky
06-30-2008, 11:42 AM
Happy Gotcha Day Crystal, I am so glad that you were lucky enough to find a home with Sandra and the others there. I know you know you're a very lucky girl :)

Freedom
06-30-2008, 11:57 AM
Thank you everyone for the nice comments! Crystal, as always, is regally ignoring this grand event, except by more flirting with Dad.

Happy Gotcha Day, sweet little girl!
What made you choose the name Crystal for her? I am a bit partial to it, but have never seen another pet with it. :)

Thank you for letting her stay with you!

I let Justin name her! Nice name, te hee.