PDA

View Full Version : Keito the Old Man

Twisterdog
06-28-2008, 10:12 PM
I knew my old guy was getting up there ... but this picture really shows it. His face is so white now ... it used to be the same dark red as his body! :(

I don't know how old he is, but I've had him over thirteen years, and he was an adult when I got him.

He has simply been the best dog I've ever owned.

Spicy_Bulldog
06-28-2008, 10:56 PM
He is a very pretty guy. Hopefully more years to come with him!

Ginger's Mom
06-28-2008, 11:48 PM
What a handsome guy. His face may be white, but his eyes still look young.

boomersooner
06-29-2008, 08:19 AM
A dignified old man dog!! He is beautiful and he still has lots of years left. Like Ginger's mom said, his eyes are still young and youthful looking!

chocolatepuppy
06-29-2008, 08:49 AM
Keito is a real cutie! I hope he's with you many more years.:)

ChrisH
06-29-2008, 09:59 AM
He's still gorgeous. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Smiles/yes.gif Keito, here's to you and many more good lookin' days.

Casper
06-29-2008, 12:23 PM
Keito is still very handsome. :) He looks wonderful for being 13! He has such a sweet face... I can definitely see how he is the best dog you have ever owned, he just has those eyes that say "I will do whatever you need me to do!".

Twisterdog
06-29-2008, 02:35 PM
Keito is still very handsome. :) He looks wonderful for being 13! He has such a sweet face... I can definitely see how he is the best dog you have ever owned, he just has those eyes that say "I will do whatever you need me to do!".

Actually, he is probably at least fifteen years old. I've had him thirteen and a half years, and he was grown when I got him.

LOL ... I laughed out loud when I read that. Keito actually does exactly what HE wants to do, nothing more and nothing less. He looks at your with complete disgust if you throw a ball. It's like he is saying, "Idiot. If you wanted that, why did you throw it away? I'm not going and picking that up for you, get it yourself. And think next time, would you?" :rolleyes: Fortunately for us, he is naturally a VERY well-behaved dog on his own, because he refused to be "trained" by mere inferior humans.

Casper
06-29-2008, 03:41 PM
Haha, so his eyes are very deceiving, then. http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r310/CheckAgain/t_laugh.gif
And since he is atleast 15, he looks even better for his age.

vinjashira
06-29-2008, 06:09 PM
I agree with everyone, he looks great.
Thanks for sharing his picture with us :)

pitc9
07-01-2008, 11:24 AM
I echo the others... he looks wonderful!

4 Dog Mother
07-01-2008, 11:32 AM
Wow, he doesn't look 15! Glad he is still going strong - he's very handsome - it's hard to tell from the picture how big he is.

Twisterdog
07-01-2008, 10:33 PM
He weighs about thirty pounds. He used to weigh thirty-five pounds, but he is getting thinner as he gets older. I've never measured him, but his shoulders come up to my knees.