PDA

View Full Version : Picked up Jazzy Joe and Mama Sophie....

moosmom
06-28-2008, 06:33 PM
from the vet this morning. Both are doing great. They're back at home. I talked to the owner and he said there is one more female that needs to be spayed and the rest are males. I saw my friend Rene, the founder of Helping Paws, who gave me the two spay/neuter vouchers. I asked her if she had anymore I could have to get these other cats fixed. She said she should be getting more in and will call me as soon as she does. He told me there are a total of 2 females and 3 males (one is Jazzy Joe). I've got my work cut out for me but I'm determined to make sure all these guys cats are fixed.

I guess this is a happy ending. Except for one thing...there is one kitten left we need to trap and get to the vet. But, I know I've gotta take baby steps.

I just want to thank all of you. I'd be in the corner of a rubber room rocking back and forth had it not been for your wonderful, kind support.

I love you all!!

Medusa
06-29-2008, 07:10 AM
I love it when a plan comes together! Good work, Donna, girl! :)

Laura's Babies
06-29-2008, 07:20 AM
Yep! Good work! I am so glad they have so many spay/neuter programs. They save so many lives. Spay Baton Rouge now has a permanent building for a office and their vet to do the spaying/neutering so they now have a HOME!

catmandu
06-30-2008, 09:58 AM
THATS WONDERFUL NEWS AS THOSE ARE SUCH LUCKY CATS WHO BEAT THE LONG ODDS AND HAVE A PLACE ALL THIER OWN WHERE THEY WILL BE LOVED:love::love::love:
GOD BLESS YOU FOR CARING AND HELPING:love::love::cool::D:love: