PDA

View Full Version : Something for me and Sunny to work on

MoonandBean
06-28-2008, 09:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqbVbPvlDoM

boomersooner
06-28-2008, 09:56 AM
Aren't they amazing! I love the way that dog watches her all of through the dance. You can tell they have an amazing bond......I can't even get Boomer to take his eyes off of the squirrels long enought to concentrate on going potty outside!! :D

Varga
06-28-2008, 05:31 PM
Loved that video. Would be awesome if Taggart could do anything even remotely close to that XD He has a seriously short attention span.

MoonandBean
06-30-2008, 11:57 AM
It has been a bad weekend for mommy. It is NOT my fault! It just SEEMS that I'm always right there when she goes ouchie. First, she was letting me in from the deck on Saturday and she was distracted and got her finger stuck in the door. She yelled ow ow ow as she opened the door off her now crushed finger. She cried and eventually was willing to see if it would wiggle which it did and eventually it re-inflated and everything is ok. I am scared of that door now. Then, last night it was raining hard and she took me out to go pee. We were coming back in and she slipped on the wet grass on my hill and didn't say ow...she said "my leg is broken". I don't know what that means so I supervised while she tried to get her leg unbent and I helped as she hopped in the house. I was so worried that I jumped on her foot to make sure it was ok. Luckily, that didn't hurt it so mommy was a little relieved and thought maybe only a sprain. Mommy cried a little because she thought: who will walk sunny, who will feed sunny, who will drive home everyday at lunch for sunny, how will I kayak all summer with a cast on my leg, I don't want a broken leg, what a pain in the a**...Waaaaaa! Well, lucky for me she started to walk on it this morning and it seems ok...stiff and sore like a jammed finger but ok. She will go get an x-ray tonight but I think she's ok. Lucky for me. I hope mommy survives puppyhood!

Guess we will have to put our training off until her leg heals :)

WELOVESPUPPIES
06-30-2008, 12:21 PM
I have seen them before, aren't they awesome! Amazing dog. My Duke would be like yeah right, Champ would be duh, what did you say and Chopper would be off sniffin someone poo!

When Mommy is all better Sunny you get to practicing so I can show my pups how it is done!!

boomersooner
06-30-2008, 01:42 PM
Oh, Sunny!!! I hope your mommy is okay! Both of those things sound very painful! I'm glad you were there with your sweet little Sunny face to make it all better. Really, though, I do hope it is only a sprain or less....less would be good! Keep us posted.