PDA

View Full Version : photo sites

Almita
06-28-2008, 12:11 AM
Hello everyone, i have been wanting a photo site to post photos that i take. I really like Flickr, but i cannot pay so i can only keep two albums. I want something similar to it, not photobucket because that's not too organized for me.

Do any of you guys know any good photo sites where i can posts my concert pictures, and events. It would be a site that i share with the bands i'm working with and such. So any you photographers know any free sites similar to Flickr.

Hellow
06-28-2008, 04:56 AM
Well, I host my own. But that is because I got fed up with Photobucket going down for unknown reasons and I have previous experience with Apache Web server.

Pam
06-28-2008, 05:40 AM
Photobucket and Shutterfly are what most of the folks on the board use.

Moesha
06-28-2008, 06:45 AM
I like winkflash.com. The photos never expire from there and you can make different albums. You can decide whether anyone can see the individual albums. You can make groups for certain ones to see some albums and not others. The only thing downside is that they may have to have a winkflash account, but I'm not positive.

Almita
06-28-2008, 03:43 PM
Photobucket and Shutterfly are what most of the folks on the board use.

Yes that is what i figured as well. Thanks though!

Moesha, i think i might try that site, looks pretty decent, and just kind of what i'm looking for.

Hellow
06-28-2008, 05:42 PM
O, i forgot to mention Imageshack. I used them before i used Photobucket.

Almita
06-28-2008, 05:53 PM
O, i forgot to mention Imageshack. I used them before i used Photobucket.

Imageshack, isn't really anything what i'm looking for.
I went for Shutterfly, quite similar to Flickr, though i still want that. Just can't pay for it at this moment.

todd
06-28-2008, 10:17 PM
I like fliker