PDA

View Full Version : Cuz I'm nice that way...by Tehya

Glacier
06-27-2008, 11:32 PM
WOOOO PT

I've been told I"m a pretty nice dogger. I like to be nice--you get more good stuff that way like pets, attention, sleeping on the big bed, treats, car rides, walkies, adventures, alla that good stuff!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%2008/synchrochew.jpg
You get lots of friends when you are nice and share too! Like my buddy, Chum! My bison bone is plenty big enough for both of us to chew on! Yup, I'm nice that way too!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Tehya

K9karen
06-27-2008, 11:59 PM
You're so sweet to share your "treat" Tehya! No doubt, you deserve it!

Ginger's Mom
06-28-2008, 06:05 AM
Aww, you are a good girl, Tehya. :) I love the picture, they are like bookends with their coloring.

pitc9
06-28-2008, 07:15 AM
Oh what a great picture!
What a nice girl you are for sure!

boomersooner
06-28-2008, 09:31 AM
Wow!! A bison bone! That would be tasty(if you were a dog). Your dogs are beautiful, and I love the way they are sharing the bone! That is amazing!

cassiesmom
06-28-2008, 08:37 PM
Woooo, precious Tehya! That's quite the bone you and Chum are sharing. I agree with Ginger's Mom about you and Chum having similar coloring.

cyber-sibes
06-28-2008, 09:51 PM
Wooos Tehya, you ARE nice that way, I don't think Star would ever share a bison bone (or any bone for that matter) with ME! That bone looks soooo good!
A-roos to yous,
Jack a-roo

Cinder & Smoke
06-28-2008, 10:27 PM
:)

I did a serious double-take on this photo ---
my first impression was that Glacier had taken a 'trick shot' with a mirror.

I had no idea that Tehya and Chum looked SOOOO Much alike ...
and then to get a *snappie* of their BookEnd pose with a symmetrical bone ...
THAT's why she's so GOOD with a camera!

I think that Photo is calendar or contest material!

:D

Freedom
06-29-2008, 08:25 AM
Aww, you are a good girl, Tehya. :) I love the picture, they are like bookends with their coloring.

As Phred says, great job with the camera! Wow! Good girl, Tehya; and kudos to Chum as well; it takes TWO to share!

Glacier
06-29-2008, 10:12 PM
:)

I did a serious double-take on this photo ---
my first impression was that Glacier had taken a 'trick shot' with a mirror.

I had no idea that Tehya and Chum looked SOOOO Much alike ...
:D

I'm not that good with Photoshop! I was just taking pics while their swimming pool filled. Can't leave the hose unattended of some babydog might think it's a toy!

They don't actually look that much alike when they are standing up properly! It's just the pose. They are very good friends though and play nicely together. Tehya has been a gift for Chum and Pacer. She plays with them without it ended up in bloodshed!

cassiesmom
07-10-2008, 01:54 PM
Woooo, Tehya... I copied this picture from your mom's blog (wanderingspiritskennels.blogspot.com). I thought it was too cute not to share with everyone! I love your happy, smiley face. You make me happy and smiling a LOT!

Your fan,
Elyse

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%2008/smiletehya.jpg

Pawsitive Thinking
07-10-2008, 03:40 PM
Good girl Tehya! That's one of the many reasons we love you sweetie

captain
07-10-2008, 10:58 PM
My goodness - you certainly are a lovely girl!!!