PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone read "Tell me where it hurts"?

caseysmom
06-26-2008, 02:44 PM
I read an excerpt in readers digest and it was really good, I am thinking about ordering the book. Its stories written by a veterinarian about the pets he has treated.

boomersooner
06-26-2008, 04:02 PM
Yes! I read this just Tuesday when I was waiting for my car to be repaired at the mechanics. It was great! He seemed to really, really love animals.....My vet is like that.....My nephew dog, Bear, had cancer that had come on really quickly, and he was staying overnight at the vet's because he was on IV treatment. Well, he died around 3:00 in the morning, and Dr. Pipes was there with him when he passed. Not a lot of vets would be up there all night.......

caseysmom
06-26-2008, 04:04 PM
Thanks for the info boomer...I am going to go buy the book. Where did you buy it?

Grace
06-26-2008, 04:14 PM
I bought the book and LOVED it!!

Literally could not put it down.

boomersooner
06-26-2008, 07:33 PM
I also read the excerpt from the RD. But I'm sure you can get the book at any large bookstore like Barnes and Noble or something......I want to get it, too!

caseysmom
06-26-2008, 09:29 PM
I also read the excerpt from the RD. But I'm sure you can get the book at any large bookstore like Barnes and Noble or something......I want to get it, too!

I just ordered it on amazon.com I got free shipping because I needed to order another book also and it was cheaper than at the bookstore.