PDA

View Full Version : Photobucket problems??

Grace
06-26-2008, 02:42 PM
Is anyone else having problems today accessing their Photobucket account?

I am unable to login, and they do not recognize my email address when I ask them to re-send my password. I'm going back and forth with someone at their forum. So far, no luck.

Hellow
06-26-2008, 03:21 PM
I am hosting my own pictures now, Photobucket got on my nerves too much to keep using them.

Sevaede
06-26-2008, 03:49 PM
Nope! I rarely, if ever, have problems with Photobucket.

Grace
06-26-2008, 04:12 PM
I am hosting my own pictures now, Photobucket got on my nerves too much to keep using them.

Humor me - how do you host your own pictures?

Grace
06-26-2008, 04:13 PM
Nope! I rarely, if ever, have problems with Photobucket.

Thanks for your response. I wish I could say the same right now :(

Laura's Babies
06-26-2008, 06:16 PM
This exact same thing happened to me last week! I had do do the "contact us" and send them a email...TWICE! I finally heard from them and recieved the information.

Grace
06-26-2008, 06:32 PM
This exact same thing happened to me last week! I had do do the "contact us" and send them a email...TWICE! I finally heard from them and recieved the information.

My problem today was that when I requested them to send an email to me, the stupid site told me the info I put down could not be found!! It was like I had never existed on their site. And I pay to get the Pro account!!

Finally, an hour or so ago, I was able to access.

I keep getting told, by them, that my browser is not supported. Yeah, right - so why have I been able to access up until today, and why am I suddenly able to get on again. I didn't change a thing.

Hellow
06-28-2008, 05:00 AM
Humor me - how do you host your own pictures?

I use my older server running Apache Web Server, SQL, and php. I put my pictures in a publicly acessible area, take my ip address, add the directory structure leading to my pictures, add the tags to that (for forums), and paste what you have got into where you want it.

Pam
06-28-2008, 05:39 AM
I had problems a couple of weeks ago. They didn't recognize me. :confused: I had to set up a new password and then all was well.

krazyaboutkatz
06-29-2008, 02:54 AM
My problem today was that when I requested them to send an email to me, the stupid site told me the info I put down could not be found!! It was like I had never existed on their site. And I pay to get the Pro account!!

Finally, an hour or so ago, I was able to access.

I keep getting told, by them, that my browser is not supported. Yeah, right - so why have I been able to access up until today, and why am I suddenly able to get on again. I didn't change a thing.
I had a problem even being able to get on their website. I kept getting the error message that the website couldn't be found and I also couldn't see a lot of people's pictures here on PT. I only saw red x's.

I found out that I had to do a window's update and it was something related to my browser. After I did this, everything was fine again. Maybe this is the case with you too. I use the internet explorer browser and I have window's XP. Good luck.:)

Grace
06-29-2008, 07:34 AM
I had a problem even being able to get on their website. I kept getting the error message that the website couldn't be found and I also couldn't see a lot of people's pictures here on PT. I only saw red x's.

I found out that I had to do a window's update and it was something related to my browser. After I did this, everything was fine again. Maybe this is the case with you too. I use the internet explorer browser and I have window's XP. Good luck.:)

I did no updates to my computer, and was finally able to access again. As I said, they told me Safari 3.1.1 is not supported by them; they told me Firefox needed to be updated to 3.0. Photobucket does indeed work with the Safari version I use; and Firefox 3 is only for those with a PC - not for Mac users.

Hellow
06-29-2008, 01:34 PM
I did no updates to my computer, and was finally able to access again. As I said, they told me Safari 3.1.1 is not supported by them; they told me Firefox needed to be updated to 3.0. Photobucket does indeed work with the Safari version I use; and Firefox 3 is only for those with a PC - not for Mac users.
They have Firefox 3 for Mac OSX: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all.html . I can also use Firefox 2 on their website.

Grace
06-29-2008, 02:00 PM
They have Firefox 3 for Mac OSX: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all.html . I can also use Firefox 2 on their website.

Interesting. When I check for updates with Firefox open, it tells me there are no new updates.

Thanks, Reggie, I'll look into it.