PDA

View Full Version : New Foster!

Sevaede
06-26-2008, 01:59 PM
I have a young foster puppy that pretty much just fell in to my lap. :)

This lovable little delight was put in our care as his mama moved out of town. Her situation has changed and she can't keep him.

He does well with our cats (no chasing, just nuzzling!) and absolutely adores Spanky. He would do greatly in a home with lots of LOVING guidance. Meaning, he understands commands on a basic level, he just needs help remembering consistency. He would love to be the center of attention for a family! He craves attention and really wants to please you!

He *understands* that he has to potty outside, but he needs a diligent human that will remember to take him out.

We are working with him on any issues. Nothing major. He just needs someone to show him that he does not have to get all riled up before he gets any attention.

I am going to see if maybe the city Spay/Neuter clinic or the humane society will neuter him at a discounted rate.

*crossposting to Dog Rescue and General*

Casper
06-26-2008, 03:04 PM
My goodness, he looks like such a doll! :love:
Spanky is as cute as ever. I am glad to hear those two are getting along. They make a great duo. :]
Thanks for helping him out, I can tell he is going to make a great dog for someone very lucky!

Sevaede
06-26-2008, 03:29 PM
My goodness, he looks like such a doll! :love:
Spanky is as cute as ever. I am glad to hear those two are getting along. They make a great duo. :]
Thanks for helping him out, I can tell he is going to make a great dog for someone very lucky!

Hehe! He is a good little boy! :D You're right, they make a great duo. She loves to chase him and he loves to be chased. :D It's so funny to watch them. They will both frog leg, facing each other, and nom each others face, neck, and front legs, while making soft little puppy grunts. :P :D

Spanky says, "Thank you, thank you!!" and proceeds to wag her tail in a circle and frog leg for you! (She LOVES to frog leg, especially when excited)

Hehe! I envision camping trips, hikes up the buttes, and trips to the beaches for Otis! :D I am doing my best to make sure he gets just that! :D

pitc9
06-26-2008, 03:38 PM
Oh what a doll!!
I love the couch/chair they're sitting on!

Best of luck to him on finding a great furever home!
Does he have a name?

boomersooner
06-26-2008, 03:45 PM
They are both adorable! He seems like a happy little dog! I hope he finds a wonderful lifelong home.

Sevaede
06-30-2008, 02:03 PM
OTIS HAS A HOME!!! :D

Otis has a new home with a young family. There is a child, a little girl, that he can grow up with. They are planning on being active with him, which excites me. :D This home is just what I wanted for him and I am so happy that we found it! :love::love:

cassiesmom
06-30-2008, 02:45 PM
Yay! Best wishes, sweety!

Flatcoatluver
06-30-2008, 11:17 PM
Awww he is adorable! Congrats on his new home.:love:

Freedom
07-01-2008, 08:21 AM
Such a handsome guy, it's no wonder he found a super home. Will they keep in touch? I hope you get pics of him now and again, we'd love to see him. Great job with the fostering!

Pawsitive Thinking
07-01-2008, 08:26 AM
Be happy Otis :love:

4 Dog Mother
07-01-2008, 09:28 AM
Otis is a real cutie! I am glad you found a good forever home for him. Good Job!