PDA

View Full Version : Where Have All My Porchies Gone???

catmandu
06-26-2008, 09:46 AM
I PUT OUT A NICE TREAT LAST NIGHT, A BOWL OF PETCETERA TUNA , WITH A CRAB SALAD TOPPING , AND A BOWL OF DRY, AND WATER WITH ICE CUBES IN IT.
AND FOR THE LAST DAY OR SO, ITS STILL THERE.
ITS ALL DRY FOOD NOW, AND STILL NO PORCHIES.
THATS OMINOUS, AS THERE ARE AKWAYS HUNGRY ONES OUT THERE , AND THE BOWLS ARE ALWAYS EMPTY.
I AM SO SAD :( AND PUZZLED:confused:
ESPECIALLY AS EBONY TUBSTER HAS THAT SORE PAW.:(
MAYBE I SHOULD RELOCATETHIS TO THE BACK YARD WHERE THERES MORE SHADE.
EVEN AUNT JANICE HAS NOTICED THAT THE PORCHIES WHO NORMALLY WAIT ARE GONE. I AM PRAYING THAT NOTHING HAS HAPPENED TO MY FRIENDS.

Jessika
06-26-2008, 09:53 AM
I'm sure they're just out on a grand adventure, or perhaps taken refuge on someone else's porch? They'll be back, I'm sure!

lvpets2002
06-26-2008, 10:07 AM
:o Awee its ok Uncle Gary.. I will bet its Hot & the kitties are in the shade.. Dont worry they will be back..

Laura's Babies
06-26-2008, 10:15 AM
Awe gee... I would be asking around the neighborhood and looking to see if they were just hiding out somewhere. I find it odd that they have all abondoned your hotel at one time.. Keep us posted!

catmandu
06-26-2008, 03:58 PM
I am going to place a bowl of food and water in the back yard, the Porchies may well have gone back there as its more private and there are a lot of shade trees so they can stay out of the sea.
I am worried about my little ones who are so vulnerable, and need our help, and food .
I know Aunt Janice will bring some dry premiuim samples as they will keep longer in the heat wave thats coming , maybe next week.
Come back Little Porchies, come back.:(:(:(

momcat
06-26-2008, 05:22 PM
Hi Mr. Catmandu,
Meowmie and I are very sad to hear that the Porchies are missing. Please don't worry, help is on the way. When I was at Cat Court today I talked to the supervisor of the Cat Locate Unit, they specialize in finding missing and lost kitties. His Locate team is looking at the pictures you posted and planning a search strategy. Please try not to worry, all of them will be home with you soon.

Your friend,
Groucho

catmandu
06-26-2008, 06:11 PM
THANK YOU GROUCHO.
I THINK THAT SOMEONE HAS DRUNKEN THE WATER , AND NIBBLED THE DRY FOOD.
IF THEY CAN PUT A SPECIAL WATCH ON EBONY TUBSTER I WOULD APPRECIATE THAT SO MUCH AS HIS ARM DID NOT LOOK THAT GOOD TWO DAYS AGO.
THANK YOU FOR CARING GROUCHO AND MEEEWOMIE! :love::love::love::love:

momtomany
06-26-2008, 07:00 PM
Ebony Tubster and the rest of the Porch Kitties, please come by and eat for Uncle Gary so he and the rest of us will stop worrying.

phesina
06-26-2008, 08:23 PM
Praying that Ebony Tubster and the other Porchies are back home soon.

Medusa
06-26-2008, 08:52 PM
Calling all angel cats! Please find Gary's porchies and bring them back safely! Lots of prayers going up from Mary and the Fur Posse....

catmandu
06-27-2008, 09:36 AM
WELL SOMEONE WAS THERE AS AUNT JANICES SARDINES :love:WERE ALL GONE, SHE DID A PORTUGESE DINNER, AND THEY LOVE GOURMET SARDINES, MEATIER AND TASTIER THAN THE ONES YOU GET IN NORTH AMERICA.
MY CATS LOVED:love:THIERS , SO WE PUT TWO BOWLS OF IAMS DRY, COVERED IN SARDINES, AND THEY WERE ALL GONE THIS MORNING , BUT NO SIGN OF EBONY TUBSTER , WHICH IS SAD AS I WANT TO SEE HOW HIS ARM IS.
PLEASE PRAY THAT I CAN HELP THE LITTLE FELLOW:D, AND GET HIM TO MY VET SOON.:):)

Medusa
06-27-2008, 10:16 AM
We'll keep the prayers going for as long as necessary, Gary. Try not to worry; just visualize them on your porch, enjoying the feasts that you always lovingly prepare for them. :)

kb2yjx
06-27-2008, 11:17 AM
Uncle Gary!! We, the Campbell Clan have begun to organize with the Angels Army Search Party to begin an all out search to locate the Porchies!!!!

catmandu
06-27-2008, 02:37 PM
AND THATS GREAT NEWS AS THE CAMPBELL ANGELS RUN THE CAMPBELL ANGELS SPIRIT HOUSE IN MARGATE NEW JERSEY, HOME OF THE WHITE ELEPHANT.
THEY OFFER THE FINEST IN THAI CUISINE A PARTICULAR FAVORITE OF THIER GUARDIANS SANDRA AND BARRY , AND IF THAT AROMA OF LEMON GRASS CHICKEN DOESNT BRING THE PORCHIES HOME TO ME, THEN NOTHING WILL.:cool::cool:
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS, AND I HOPE I CAN ENTICE THE LITTLE FELLOW TO SAFETY.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20angels/cats1012353.jpg

cassiesmom
06-27-2008, 04:16 PM
Uncle Gary, have you seen the Porchies? Come back, Porchies!

Purrs and Prayers,
Cassie Cat and Elyse

catmandu
06-28-2008, 09:32 AM
WELL THE SALMON FILETS, PORK LOIN AND WHISKAS POUCHES :love:
BROUGHT THEM BACK , BUT I STILL HAVE NOT SEEN EBONY TUBSTER.:(
HES GOT THE POTENTIAL TO BE A GREAT CAT.:love:

momoffuzzyfaces
06-28-2008, 02:14 PM
I'm so glad they are back, Gary! Maybe Tubster is coming late at night, specially if it's hot outside. Mine used to do that when it was summer here.

Don Juan's mom
06-28-2008, 03:22 PM
Crab salad? Salmon? Portuguese sardines? I may show up at your porch for dinner! :D

Liz

catmandu
06-28-2008, 04:01 PM
AND TONIGHT BROASTED CHICKEN N FIXINGS!!!
I SHOULD EXPLAIN, THAT I GET HALF PRICED SUBSIDIZED MEALS BROUGHT BY OUR AUNT JANICE WHO WORKS WITH A CATERING FIRM, AND SHE PUTS TOGETHER THE LEFT OVERS FOR STRAY CATS, AND MY CATS IF THEY HAVE OUCHIE MOUTHS.:D:D
SO THEY GET THE WELLNESS CANNED AND A NICE TOPPING, AND MY CATS MOUTHS HAVE HEALED UP NICELY.
AND IF I HAVE STEAK OR PORK LOIN, THEY GET A NICE PORTION, AS WE SHARE WITH OUR PORCHIE PALS.
SORT OF LIKE A FURRY FOOD BANK.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/cats1011912.jpg
THAT SURE HELPED WHEN I WAS A PORCH CAT.

cassiesmom
06-28-2008, 08:45 PM
Ebony Tubster, sweetheart, the Innkeeper is waiting for your return to the porch! I'm glad everyone else has checked in!