PDA

View Full Version : I found a new way to bathe Moo...

moosmom
06-25-2008, 07:27 PM
My kitchenette is very small, so when I bathe MooShoo, I have to do it on an angle while he's whining in the sink.

I came up with an idea. I have a shower stall, no tub. But, my the lip on my shower stall is high enough where I can plug the drain and make it a tubbie for the fat boy. Makes it easier to handle him.

His butt was so sore and red, he hissed at me when I washed it. I put Udder Cream on it to take away the burning.

kitten645
06-25-2008, 11:43 PM
After reading your post about Moo's ..well MOOOOOOness :D, my first thought was.."Guess she installed a crane." :D
So sorry Mooster...most others can claim 'Fluffiness". Fraid you're out that excuse. :love:
Claudia

Medusa
06-26-2008, 06:51 AM
Hey, whatever works, girl. When I had my border Collie, Heidi, she had a penchant for rolling in the neighbor's liquid manure and come home for a big hug from me. NOT! She detested bathing. Yeah, rolling in s**t was ok, getting sudsed in water wasn't. :rolleyes: So I had to fill the wading pool in the garage and get in the pool w/her to bathe her. We gotta do what we gotta do. :D

Laura's Babies
06-26-2008, 08:40 AM
Sounds like a great workable plan! A Mom's gotta do what a Mom's gotta do!

catmandu
06-26-2008, 05:00 PM
I DONT BATHE THE FOUND CATS ALL THAT OFTEN, BUT WHEN I DO I USED THE BATHTUB , AS ITS DEEP ONE, AND I CAN CLOSE THE DOOR TO PREVENT THE WET CAT ESCAPE!!!
THANK GOD :love::love: I DONT HAVE TO WASH THEM THAT OFTEN.:cool:

momcat
06-26-2008, 05:08 PM
Brilliant, Moosmom, absolutely brilliant!!!!!!!!!