PDA

View Full Version : Life's a Beach Thursday #271.

RICHARD
06-25-2008, 10:32 AM
Since Summer is here why not get you flip flops on, your SPF 30 out and the boogie boards out.

I'll get the bus from the lot, and start loading up the food.

He he.....I got the Orc moving the ice chests and umbrellas.....Lady, Yes you can go.....Do you chase frisbee or tennis balls?

Ed....

You can go if you promise not to use the beach as a sand box!:rolleyes:

gini
06-25-2008, 11:18 AM
You mean I don't have to go to work? I can go to the beach instead?
WHOO HOOO!!!

RICHARD
06-25-2008, 11:55 AM
WHOO HOOO!!!

Follow the string home....the bus will pick you up there.

DONE!

lvpets2002
06-25-2008, 12:42 PM
WHOO HOOO!!!

:p Hey stop for me & pick me up too.. Woo Hoo wait till I tell my boss who said I could go to the beach for the day..:D

slick
06-25-2008, 02:08 PM
Oh God Richard, please don't forget me. Take me away from this.....well, this is a family site.

I've packed up my beach gear and am loaded down with my sunblock. We fair heads need our total sunblock ya know. We don't tan like you Cali people. :p

I'll take anything cold with a little umbrella please. Oh Cabana Boy, can you help me with these things please??? Oh my, your muscles are rippling....:love:

Richard, is that a speedo you are wearing???:D

lvpets2002
06-25-2008, 02:47 PM
Oh God Richard, please don't forget me. Take me away from this.....well, this is a family site.

I've packed up my beach gear and am loaded down with my sunblock. We fair heads need our total sunblock ya know. We don't tan like you Cali people. :p

I'll take anything cold with a little umbrella please. Oh Cabana Boy, can you help me with these things please??? Oh my, your muscles are rippling....:love:

Richard, is that a speedo you are wearing???:D

:cool: Well I dont have my glasses on yet.. Richard which speedos are you in?? :D Oh yes bring me a LIT with a umbrella & fruit please cabana boy..

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/7050172_001_th.jpghttp://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/730150_041_th.jpg

RICHARD
06-25-2008, 03:39 PM
:cool: Well I dont have my glasses on yet.. Richard which speedos are you in?? :D Oh yes bring me a LIT with a umbrella & fruit please cabana boy..

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/7050172_001_th.jpghttp://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/730150_041_th.jpg

LOLOLOLOL,

The law in Cah Lee Fuh Nee Ah states..

NO male shall wear any speedo or speedo type swimwear while operating a motor vehicle.

SORRY!

DONE?

Slick,
Swinging by!
The cabana boy is serving Te kill Ya Sunrises and sandwiches!

DONE!

LOL,

I am trying to get Gini to operate the door so I don't have to stop the bus....

She refuses to put down her coffee!!!!

gini
06-25-2008, 03:50 PM
You just sit right there Richard, in the driver's seat (with your speedo on)!

We don't want any Cally laws broken, so I will open the door.

There - it is open - is someone getting on - or are we all getting off?

slick
06-25-2008, 03:57 PM
**plunks in seat in second row**
**puff puff** Glad I made it in time. Gee, the door didn't stay open for long. Maybe Gini has something speshul in her coffee???? ;)

Careful Richard. With you wearing a speedo and sitting in a vinyl seat...you'll be sticking in no time. :D

Sevaede
06-25-2008, 06:54 PM
I need something good! Life's really piling it on us right now. *sigh*

RICHARD
06-25-2008, 08:05 PM
I need something good! Life's really piling it on us right now. *sigh*

LEt me peel myself off the chair and get you a Shot and a beer!

DONE! Things always get better.

THanks Gini,
No one needs to have their corneas melt!

Hey Slick,

Gini made her own coffee this morning......God knows what she's got in there.

Catch your breath.....Here we GO!!!

davidpizzica
06-25-2008, 08:15 PM
(huffing and puffing behind the bus) RICH- RICHAR- RICHARD! WAIT FOR ME! It's alright, Orc grabbed my arm and pulled me on board. Now I need a cup of Gini's special coffee!

Oggyflute
06-26-2008, 04:43 AM
Maybe we should make this a budgee snuggler free zone? :eek:

DJFyrewolf36
06-26-2008, 07:27 AM
Hey!

I'll hop on the bus too! Hoodini, Remus and Spook are with me, they all LOVE the sun!

:cool:

RICHARD
06-26-2008, 08:18 AM
(huffing and puffing behind the bus) RICH- RICHAR- RICHARD! WAIT FOR ME! It's alright, Orc grabbed my arm and pulled me on board. Now I need a cup of Gini's special coffee!

One cup of Gini's Special Blend?

DONE!

Oggy,

Poor birds! When we park I'll make up a sign....shoot, where can I carry the markers???

DONE?

DJ,

Kid in the car seats and we are off!

Done.

This morning it's overcast and cool....The best beach weather....later on the sun will start peek thru and I can get rid of my long sleeved T.

It's just cold enough to jolt you awake, but not unbearable....

I think I'll take the ani-mules and go for a beach walk!:D

gini
06-26-2008, 12:06 PM
Ha! So you like my coffee huh? Well, it is speshual - and the ingredients are a secret!

smokey the elder
06-26-2008, 03:16 PM
There's an appropriate drink for the beach, but this is a family site after all. S*x on the beach! ( I don't know what's in it.)

gini
06-26-2008, 03:26 PM
Oh Smokey - here you are

1.0 fl. oz. of Vodka
0.5 fl. oz. of Peach Schnapps
0.5 fl. oz. of Chambord Liqueur
2.0 fl. oz. of Orange Juice
2.0 fl. oz. of Cranberry Juice
Ice
Suggested Garnish
Slice of Lime

Mixing Procedure
Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with the ice, shake, strain into a highball glass filled with ice, garnish with a Slice of Lime. ;)

Sevaede
06-26-2008, 04:54 PM
*downs the shot* Hmm... What is that? I can tell it's not absinthe. :D

DJFyrewolf36
06-26-2008, 08:47 PM
*downs the shot* Hmm... What is that? I can tell it's not absinthe. :D

ha ha ha!
I could go for a nice Mountain Dew with ice and the kittes would like a treat, something in the seafood variety :D And afterwards if you would all be so kind as to pile some laundry in a corner near a window with some sun, the kittes would enjoy a nap too!

Sevaede
06-27-2008, 01:25 AM
ha ha ha!
I could go for a nice Mountain Dew with ice and the kittes would like a treat, something in the seafood variety :D And afterwards if you would all be so kind as to pile some laundry in a corner near a window with some sun, the kittes would enjoy a nap too!

hehe. mountain dew. ;)

*puts some puppy blankets and refurbbed pillows down* :D

slick
06-27-2008, 01:29 AM
1.0 fl. oz. of Vodka
0.5 fl. oz. of Peach Schnapps
0.5 fl. oz. of Chambord Liqueur
2.0 fl. oz. of Orange Juice
2.0 fl. oz. of Cranberry Juice
Ice
Suggested Garnish
Slice of Lime

Mixing Procedure
Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with the ice, shake, strain into a highball glass filled with ice, garnish with a Slice of Lime. ;) I'll have one of these please, whatever it's called....something strong to sing me to sleep. Thanks. See you all tomorrow.

RICHARD
06-27-2008, 07:46 AM
I'll have one of these please, whatever it's called....something strong to sing me to sleep. Thanks. See you all tomorrow.

Karaoke on the beach? a slug of whiskey does it for me!
Nighty night!

Wenisrubber and DJ.
Two MDs and seafood platters for the kids......

Extra seafood sauce...I hope the ani-mules don't mind me eating off their plate!

DONE!

STE,

MY co-pilot has all the answers!

DONE!

Gini,

I know it's special, you growled at me when I tried to hold your cup when we made the pit stop!

I hope everyone can make it on their own to the beach side house....I did leave a trail of bread crumbs!!;)

cassiesmom
07-02-2008, 06:40 PM
I can't ... I have to work. These past couple of days have been perfect weather for Taste of Chicago, and I am stuck at work. Grrr. Is there any iced tea behind the bar?

RICHARD
07-02-2008, 07:33 PM
I can't ... I have to work. These past couple of days have been perfect weather for Taste of Chicago, and I am stuck at work. Grrr. Is there any iced tea behind the bar?

You betcha,

Can I serve it to you now and can you carry it over to #272?

DONE!