PDA

View Full Version : Ebony Tubster showed up with a hurt paw.

catmandu
06-24-2008, 04:16 PM
And the house where I thought he had a home has new people moving in.
So either Tubster Panthers Son was left behind, or she was just feeding him as I do the Porch Cats.
His left arm looks as though its lacerated and may be infected so I have to get him inside long enough to call in my Vet to have the would looked after, and have the poor Fellow needled and neuteterd and try him as a Found Cat.
Hes still fairly feral, so as my dear Mother would say , let this be a challenge to you.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20angels/cats1012357.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20angels/cats1012358.jpg
I hope that he trusts me long enough that I can get medical attention for his little arm, and that Ebony Tubster adjusts to life as an indoor Cat, at least on a partime basis.

lvpets2002
06-24-2008, 04:45 PM
:love: Well Hello Ebony Tubster.. Your Adorable.. I am sorry your paw is hurt.. Please let Uncle Gary take care of it for you..

catmandu
06-24-2008, 05:17 PM
WELL HES OUT THERE NOW, HELENE BUT IS KEEPING HIS DISTANCE AS YET.
BUT A TIN OF CLOVERLEAF TUNA MIGHT SOFTEN HIS SATNCE, AND HOPEFULLY THE SAUSAGES , CHEESE AND PURE BEEF WILL DO THE REST.
AND EITHER I OR OUR AUNT JANICE CAN GET THE LITTLE EBONY ONE TO SAFETY!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20angels/cats1012359.jpg
THE FOODS PRETTY GOOD HERE AND A LOT OF PET ANGELS ARE TELLING ME THAT THIS IS MY CHANCE FOR A FURREVER HOME!!!!
I WILL WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW, PLAY IT COOL.
THEN LET HIM CATCH ME.
IF MY DAD SAYS ITS ALL RIGHT, I BELIEVE HIM.

momcat
06-24-2008, 05:53 PM
Hi Ebony Tubster! How absolutely beautiful you are! Please don't be scared, there's no safer place for you to be than at the Found Cats Hotel. I'm so sorry to hear that you have an ouchie paw. If you let him, Gary can help you so that your paw won't hurt anymore.

kb2yjx
06-24-2008, 06:10 PM
Be a good boy and trust Uncle Gary!!! he will take very good care of YOU!!!

momtomany
06-24-2008, 07:34 PM
Ebony Tubster you are one handsome kitty. Please let Uncle Gary take good care of you.

Laura's Babies
06-24-2008, 09:15 PM
Tubster, you got it made now, play your cards right and you can be a inside kitty with all the food and treats you can stand. Let them get your arm tended to and have you all fixed up, then you could be the newest resident at the Found Cat's Hotel! SPOILED & PAMPERED!

kimlovescats
06-24-2008, 09:44 PM
He sure is handsome and I'm very sorry he has a hurt paw! Gary, PLEASE BE CAREFUL trying to catch him! Let my bite be a warning to all who deal with strays from now on, PLEASE!

Medusa
06-25-2008, 06:06 AM
Gary, we're saying extra special prayers here for you and ET that he can get the vet attention that he needs and that all will be well. :)

catmandu
06-25-2008, 09:49 AM
WELL LAST NIGHT AT 11 I HEARD A BATTLE, AND I THINK HE AND POUNCER ROCCALNO HAD A MAJOR TIFF:mad:, AS SHE WAS REALLY GROWLING LIKE A BEAR AND MY NEIGHBOR SID THAT SHE HAD TORN INTO A BLACK CAT.
THERE WERE TUFTS OF FUR EVERY WHERE.:(
AND WHILE ITS NICE TO SEE POUNCER ROCCALNO , I AM SAD THAT SHE PUMMELING AN ALREADY INJURED CAT.:eek:
ITS A SHAME :( THAT EB0ONY TUBSTER FEARS KEEPS HIM FROM REALIZING HOW MUCH BETTER HIS LIFE COULD BE.
THERE FRESH WHISKAS POUCHES :love: , WATER:cool: AND THE JENN THE LIBRARAIAN HOSTEL.
I JUST PRAY HE LETS HIM BE HIS FRIEND.:love:

Anikaca77
06-25-2008, 12:10 PM
I sure home Ebony is ok.

cassiesmom
06-25-2008, 12:46 PM
Ebony Tubster, please stay close to the Hotel so that the Innkeeper can help you. What a handsome black kitty you are.

phesina
06-25-2008, 04:33 PM
Praying for Ebony Tubster to come home to the Hotel and get looked after.

catmandu
06-25-2008, 04:44 PM
MY SON, MY SON :confused:WHY ARE YOU SO STUBBORN, ITS PRETTY GOOD IN HERE AND WE CAN SHARE THE CASTLE.:cool:
PLEASE COME ON IN, OR DO I HAVE TO FETCH YOU IN??:confused:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20angels/cats847.jpg
YOU ARE MY SON,:love::love: AND I WANT WHATS BEST FOR YOU.:love:
AND WATCH OUT FOR POUNCER ROCCALNO, LAD , SHE SMALL BUT MEEEAAAN!!!:(:mad: