PDA

View Full Version : See if you can guess......

boomersooner
06-23-2008, 09:35 PM
what our latest challenge is with our puppy, Boomer....

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm155/sdburch/boomermotivation.jpg

He WILL NOT leave them alone!

Spiritwind
06-23-2008, 10:06 PM
haha... puppies are so much fun!! LOL That is actually a really cute picture!!

I'm not sure I have seen other pics of Boomer, but he is very handsome!!!

boomersooner
06-23-2008, 10:48 PM
Thank you! He's an English Springer Spaniel so he always want to stalk things...the birds....the squirrels..and now the fish! He really is a sweet dog....just a wild puppy. Our other dog is 14 so there as been a lot of years between.....we forgot how much work puppies are....but he has his sweet moments, too....when he's sleeping!! HA

luvofallhorses
06-23-2008, 11:24 PM
Aww he has a television now! :D too cute. :)

Ginger's Mom
06-24-2008, 05:51 AM
Great picture! :)

Pam
06-24-2008, 06:16 AM
LOL! at 'Fish tremble at his name!' :D:D Great picture! My husband has a large fish tank and my dogs are not interested at all. Now my cat, Andy, ..... well that is a totally different story! Yes, it is just like watching TV for Boomer and Andy and there aren't any re-runs! ;)

boomersooner
06-24-2008, 06:50 AM
I wouldn't mind it if he would just WATCH the "tv", but he thinks he has to claw and bite at the fish. He still has that little stubborn puppy mentality that thinks he can get anything he wants....well, I guess he does get most everything he wants! :)

Pawsitive Thinking
06-24-2008, 08:17 AM
When you are that darn cute you can get away with pretty much anything!

4 Dog Mother
06-24-2008, 08:29 AM
What a great picture! I didn't realize how big your "puppy" had gotten. You need to post some other pictures of your two!

cyber-sibes
06-24-2008, 09:21 AM
Great photo! Good think the tank's too big for him to tumble, wouldn't want to stage the "final episode" of this show!

cassiesmom
06-24-2008, 10:06 AM
Awww, Boomer! Love the photo of you watching your fishies!

boomersooner
06-24-2008, 11:44 AM
I think it is a 40 or 50 gallon tank, but we ARE worried that somehow he could topple it! He weighs 30 pounds now, so we know realisticly, he couldn't knock it over, but that thought crosses our mind! Plus the fact, he must scare the beejeemers out of those fish!!!

Casper
06-24-2008, 11:59 AM
Haha, that is a very familiar sight around our house. =D
My sister's dog (GSD/Husky) used to "wash" our aquariums each day really nicely with his slobber. He has been deprived of his duty lately, though, since I have yet to move the aquariums back into the living room. I might do that sometime this week so he can have his entertainment back.
Boomer is cute, despite how much of a terror he can be sometimes. ;)

HoochsMommiee
06-24-2008, 12:21 PM
aaww he is a cutie pie he looks like he is making sure that the fishys are ok

MoonandBean
06-24-2008, 05:54 PM
Boomer's brain..."The sun rises so I have light, the fishies are there for me to play with" :D

boomersooner
06-24-2008, 06:45 PM
..."The sun rises so I have light, the fishies are there for me to play with"
You've got that right...he has been a total wild boy today! Has done unspeakable things on the den carpet, while in the kitchen, he pulled the grapes off of the counter and spilt them ALL over the floor, tried to use me as his personal rawhide chewbone, put anything and everything into his mouth, I could go on...:(Except for the fish thing, he has been pretty good until today! Wild puppy! I guess it is just one of those wild days just like little kids have sometimes!