PDA

View Full Version : It's Ziggy's 2nd Birthday Tomorrow!!! 6-23-08

krazyaboutkatz
06-23-2008, 01:38 AM
Hi, I can't believe that my baby girl Ziggy Stardust will be turning 2 years old tomorrow. She's become a beautiful cat and is such a little sweetheart.:) Today she had her annual exam and she's a very healthy girl. She now weighs only 12.6lbs so she's trimmed down quite a bit from being 13lbs last year. All of my cats have trimmed down from being on a high protein grain free diet which they all love.:) She also had her bottom shaved to help to keep her clean in this area if you know what I mean.;) I won't show you any pictures of it because I don't want to embarrass her.

She's gone from this cute widdle kitten.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Ziggy/NewCatPictures-9-9-06073-Ziggy.jpg

To this older kitten.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Ziggy/NewCatPics-12-26-06021-Ziggycropped.jpg

To this beautiful adult female cat today.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Ziggy/NewCatPics-5-26-08047-croppedresize.jpg

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY ZIGGY STARDUST!!! I hope you have many more happy and healthy years ahead of you sweetheart. I :love: you baby girl.:D

MoonandBean
06-23-2008, 05:26 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZIGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the first time I'm seeing you up close and OMG, those eyes!!!!!!!!!!! You're a beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEEEEOW!!! (That's moon and bean flirting :))

jazzcat
06-23-2008, 07:05 AM
Happy Birthday sweet Ziggy Stardust!!!!

Hard to believe she is two years old already!!! Time flies! You have grown into a gorgeous cat but I had no doubt since you were such a little cutie. I'm still mesmerized by your beautiful eyes!

Felicia's Mom
06-23-2008, 07:50 AM
Happy Birthday Ziggy Stardust!!!

Laura's Babies
06-23-2008, 08:45 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A BEAUTIFUL GIRL!

Ziggy, you are a really lovely beauty! I hope you have a wonderful day being spoiled, pampered and loved. May you have many, many more birthdays being the happy, loved girl you are.. and all your admirers continue following you and your antics. You are a STAR!

Taz_Zoee
06-23-2008, 09:11 AM
Happy Birthday Ziggy Stardust!! You are just so adorable with your beautiful eyes. :D :D

pitc9
06-23-2008, 09:36 AM
Ohh I just LOVE those eyes!
Happy HAPPY Birthday Ziggy!

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-23-2008, 09:54 AM
:love: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR ZIGGY!!!
Wow, I love her eyes, she is a beauty!

RedHedd
06-23-2008, 10:21 AM
Happy Birthday Ziggy Stardust! You've grown into a beautiful young lady. I'm glad your weight is under control. Mitzi wants to know your secret as she's back up to a voluptuous 10 lbs. (from 9.5 @ last exam). I actually thought she was looking leaner - oops!

Enjoy your 2nd B'Day Lady Z!

Randi
06-23-2008, 11:45 AM
Happy 2nd Birthday, Ziggy Stardust!

You are so beautiful and special! I love that goofy look in the second picture, and in the third, you are too cute!

I hope you have fun today, and get to celebrate your special day with extra treats and lots of cuddles.

Kisses and headbumpies from Fister and me.

kuhio98
06-23-2008, 12:45 PM
A very happy birthday to you, beautiful girl.

You are so brave to get trimmed "back there". Willow (Princess Fluffy Pants) is terrified of the clippers.

lvpets2002
06-23-2008, 12:47 PM
:love:Happy 2nd Birthday Ziggy & Have Many Many More.. Your so Pretty & so Adorable.. go for those kitty treats.. Bigg Belly Rubs & Whisker Kissess..

Reachoutrescue
06-23-2008, 01:11 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZIGGY!!!
And many many more!

catmandu
06-23-2008, 04:51 PM
AND IN HER ADULT PHOTO, THERES STILL AN AWFUL LOT OF THE KITTEN :love:.
MY DEAR MOTHER :love:ALWAYS SAID THAT A CAT WILL NEVER GET SO OLD SON, WHERE YOU CANNOT SEE THE KITTEN :love:THAT LURKS WITHIN.
CON CAT ULATIONS ZIGGY STARDUST, YOURE JUST A BABY YET, AND HAVE SO MANY MORE YEARS OF LOVE :love:AND COMPANIONSHIP:cool: AHEAD OF YOU!! :love::cool::D

K & L
06-23-2008, 06:26 PM
Happy Birthday baby girl! Gosh Tracey thank goodness you keep track of birthdays. I guess it's Chowder's also!!

momcat
06-23-2008, 06:35 PM
Happy Purrthday, Miss Ziggy Stardust!!!! I love your eyes :love: I love your sweet face :love: and I can't help but :love: beautiful you.

I hope your special day is filled with lots of tasty treats, some great new toys to play with, non-stop lovies, and all the things a special kitty like you could possibly want.

Wishing you many more years of happiness and love. Would you ask your Meowmie to give you lots of happy purrthday scritchies and lovies from me?

Catty1
06-23-2008, 08:03 PM
What a simply stunning girl! Happy Birthday Sweetheart! :love:

heidiv
06-23-2008, 08:18 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZIGGY STARDUST!!!! WE WANTED TO GIVE A BIG BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT FROM WISCONSIN!!!! WE LOVE YOUR MEEZER LOOKS!!!:love::love::love::love:

Edwina's Secretary
06-23-2008, 10:41 PM
You know....Ziggy got lost. ;-;-) She meant to come and live in SoCal with the Es...she is soooooo beautiful...sigh..

krazyaboutkatz
06-24-2008, 01:00 AM
Happy Birthday Ziggy Stardust! You've grown into a beautiful young lady. I'm glad your weight is under control. Mitzi wants to know your secret as she's back up to a voluptuous 10 lbs. (from 9.5 @ last exam). I actually thought she was looking leaner - oops!
Ziggy just eats 4 small meals a day so she only eats about 1/2 cup of Innova Evo dry food and she also eats 2 small helpings of Innova Evo canned food. She also gets plenty of exercise chasing Pearl, Sunny, and Sky around and wrestling with Starr. She plays with her meowmie too.

A very happy birthday to you, beautiful girl.

You are so brave to get trimmed "back there". Willow (Princess Fluffy Pants) is terrified of the clippers.
She was very scared too but I held her front paws and I talked to her to try to calm her down while the vet tech trimmed her back there. I could never do this on my own.

Happy Birthday baby girl! Gosh Tracey thank goodness you keep track of birthdays. I guess it's Chowder's also!!
I completely forgot about Chowder.:o HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY HANDSOME CHOWDER!!!

You know....Ziggy got lost. ;-;-) She meant to come and live in SoCal with the Es...she is soooooo beautiful...sigh..
Oh no, she's a Northern CA GIRL!!!:D I don't think that Edwina would appreciate a little sister but I bet that Eddie would love one.;)

Thanks everyone for all of the nice birthday wishes.:D

AmberLee
06-24-2008, 02:26 AM
Hippo Birdie Ewe Ewe, Beautiful Ziggy!!!

And miiini mooore!!!

Hope you have a day that's as special and wonderful as YOU are, beautiful! :love::love:

Purrs and headbumpies from your cousins!

kimlovescats
06-24-2008, 11:59 AM
Happy Birthday sweet girl! She is just beautiful! Glad she had a good check-up too!

cassiesmom
06-24-2008, 12:28 PM
Happy Birthday, Ziggy Stardust! I love your beautiful eyes and all the rest of you!

CultureJunky
06-24-2008, 01:26 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZIGGY!!

I remember when you were just a tiny kitten and adopted and it was all on PT. And now look at you, such a big beautiful young lady. You're simply divine. Enjoy your day Miss Stardust :)

Catsnclay
06-24-2008, 01:59 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY - ZIGGY ! ! !

I got to hold & play with Ms. Stardust just before she was wisked away to her new home! She was, and still is quite the looker........if I would have had it my way, I would have kept her, but I kept Tim, instead! :rolleyes::eek::D

Anikaca77
06-24-2008, 02:21 PM
Happy Belated Birthday Ziggy! 2 Already wow!