PDA

View Full Version : Herbie

Romy
06-23-2008, 01:12 AM
What an absolutely adorable boy you are, Herbie! It can't be much fun being dressed up, but you are one laid back kitty and let the children have their fun.:rolleyes:

I bet they just love you to bits! Your photo is so cute with all the little toy animals. You are just a kitten at heart, Herbie, it is easy to see.:love:

Have a very special day, Herbie and congratulations on being our wonderful COTD. :love::love::love:

pitc9
06-23-2008, 07:38 AM
Oh Herbie...you're too cute!
Congrats on being picked as today's Cat of the Day!
I hope you get spoiled rotten and play with all of those toys today! :p

horselover365
06-23-2008, 08:35 AM
Herbie, you cutie, it's so nice of you to be attatched to your 'people' that way. Keep letting those little girls play with you because while it may seem like torture now, you may get an extra treat later:D

Loves and Kisses and an extra treat to you Sweetie Pie!;)

AvaJoy
06-23-2008, 09:18 AM
You deserve to be crowned COTD, for you just might be THE most tolerant kitty ever, handsome marble tabby Herbie!:) Do at least get to pick out the clothes you wear?;) Enjoy your special day and congratulations, sweet boy.:love:

catmandu
06-23-2008, 09:45 AM
HANDSOME HERBIE :cool: YOU ARE SO COOL AND YOU KNOW THAT YOUR LITTLE GUARDIANS DRESS YOU UP BECAUSE THEY LOVE : YOU ASND WANT TO SHOW YOU IN ALL YOUR HANDSOME COLORS.:love:
YOU ARE SUCH A HAPPY CAT, AND ONE WHO WILL HELP THESE LITTLE ONES OF YOURS :D AS THEY MAATURE INTO CAT LOVERS :love::love:
THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL SEND A COOOL CAT :cool::cool:
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWW TO EASY GOING :) HERBIE OUR MOST UNDERSTANDING AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.:cool::love:

Randi
06-23-2008, 11:06 AM
Congratulations on being our lovely
Cat of the Day, Herbie!

What a gorgeous boy you are, and so patient with the kids, dressing you up. :)
I love your markings and you have the sweetest face. Hope you get extra treats today, and lots of cuddles and playtime too. Have fun! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
06-23-2008, 11:57 AM
Herbie what a happy and handsome fellow you are!!! :love:

How sweet of you to let the youngsters dress you up!!! My cats never let me do that but I would have loved it!!! ;)

I hope you are being spoiled rotten today! You deserve it!!! :cool:

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

Barbiecat1
06-23-2008, 12:44 PM
Herbie, I think your markings are called a Mackerel Tabby; how neat they must be! You sound like a sweetheart; keep up the good work!

MoonandBean
06-23-2008, 12:52 PM
Herbie,

You are stunning!!!! You look like my Moonie :) Happy COTD to you.

Purrs and headbumpies from Moon and Bean :cool:

jasonjuicer
06-23-2008, 02:12 PM
Congrats! Really cut picture!

tatsxxx11
06-23-2008, 04:46 PM
Hi there handsome Herbie!:) Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! How precious (and comfy) you look, cuddled up on your bed with all of your stuffie friends!:) I see they're all of the "cat" persuasion...of course!:D Your family, especially your young human sibling, is so blessed to have a fur friend, a kitty as sweet and gentle and loving as you to play with, to snuggle with, to love on! What memories you two will make, what fun you and she/he will have, growing up together; just the beginning of a lifelong friendship!:) Congratulations, hugs and kisses to you, adorable Herbie! Hope you and your entire family are all enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight; you're the best!:love:

Casper
06-23-2008, 06:14 PM
Herbie, you little lovebug, I loved logging on and seeing such a handsome face such as yours! The look on your face is like you are telling us that even boys have a soft side and will pose amongst stuffed animals if bribed enough. ;]

Congratulations on being out COTD, handsome! :love:

susanswatlin518
06-23-2008, 08:38 PM
:love: HERBIE IS SO SWEET WITH ALL OF THOSE TOYS AROUND! IT IS RARE I THINK THAT A CAT ALLOWS ITSELF TO BE DRESSED UP! I BOUGHT A STUDDED BLACK SMALL DOG SIZE TEE FOR MY PEPPER AND SHE WORMS HER WAY RIGHT OUT OF IT ALTHOUGH IT LOOKS CUTE ON HER! HERBIE --CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR DAY IN THE SPOTLIGHT HONEY! PEACE TO YA' LOVE.....:p:p SUSANSWATLIN518

Don Juan's mom
06-25-2008, 12:47 AM
I think brown tabby boys must be some of the mellowest cats on earth. Bless you for being so patient with the hoomin kittens... but maybe you remember how rambunctious YOU were as a kitten! Hope you had a happy day! :D

Liz