PDA

View Full Version : name for my betta

whippett
08-31-2002, 10:38 AM
Well, guys, I think the naming of my fish has come to an end. I think we're going to go with Benny.......I'm not kidding here, if I stand in front of his bowl and say Benny, he'll fluff out his fins and press his nose up against the glass.......it's the coolest thing!!
I'm really going to like having this fish!! Will send pictures soon of him and my cats. Have a great week-end all!!

Rottieluver45
08-31-2002, 10:51 AM
Benny is a really cute name! I hope you and Benny have a fun time together!:D

AmberLee
08-31-2002, 11:42 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! I hope you'll love it here.

I'm really looking forward to seeing photos of Benny and your cats. How many cats? What are their names?

My furry duo are Perspicacity Purrsonality "Cassy" and Lady Olivia d'Flufferuni "Livvy".

Anyway, welcome!

Amber Lee

Aspen and Misty
08-31-2002, 02:05 PM
Hi welcome to Pet talk! Benny is a cute name! I think someones dog is name Benny (a little white dog?) I dunno, but Betta fish are cute! We have two fish, Guy a Oscar and KItty a cat Fih. They are alot fo fun but KItty hides all the time! LOL. We also have kitties. We have 5, Hoss, Buddy, Tundra, Misty and Smokey. We love them all very much. Tell us some more about your animals.

RockyRoad
08-31-2002, 03:30 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Benny is a good name for a Betta. I have a Betta, and his name is Kelsey. He was named after Kelsey Grammer.

RockyRoad
08-31-2002, 03:41 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Benny is a good name for a Betta. I have a Betta, and his name is Kelsey. He was named after Kelsey Grammer. :)

krazyaboutkatz
08-31-2002, 08:40 PM
I'm glad that you decided on a name. I have three male cats Storm, Sunny, and Pepper. You can see them in my signature and on my avatar.

Rottieluver45
08-31-2002, 09:44 PM
My mom has two betta fishies(Data,and Lore from Star Trek) so if you need any help I`m here!