PDA

View Full Version : Update and PICS of the Aussie pups!

lute
06-20-2008, 08:53 PM
Sorry I've been scarce here lately. Been busy busy busy! I'm sittin at a public computer at a hotel in Waynesburg,PA. Thought I'd just give a little heads up on those cute lil Aussie pups I posted pics of a few weeks ago. There are still three needing placed. You can see them and their parents here. (http://www.millcreekaussies.com/millcreekaustralianshepherds_005.htm)

The sire, Morgan, we are hoping to get that FINAL point on this weekend! Cross your fingers, toes, paws, whatever you got!

The red pup on the left is the best out of these three left. He looks like his daddy in the face. Has his personality too...That means he's a big ol softie with jelly filling. Gotta love him! He's available to a show home. Any takers??? I think I know a Collie person who mentioned wanting an Aussie someday...hmmm...

P.S. Pay no attention to my flabby arms in the pics!

Jessika
06-20-2008, 09:46 PM
Uggghhh I want an Aussie Pup soooooooo bad but there's just absolutely no way right now until I get my own place haha

They're soooo cute!!!

Casper
06-21-2008, 10:13 AM
Adorable!
They look so fluffy and cuddly. :]

Fingers crossed for Morgan. Good luck!

cyber-sibes
06-21-2008, 02:10 PM
So fluffy! Beautiful pups. I'm really partial to the tri colors, that little black/white/brown guy won my heart.:love:

Spiritwind
06-21-2008, 06:19 PM
Beautiful puppies Lute!!

LOL someday I'd love an Aussie..... but adding another dog right now, is the last thing I need to do.... especially another male (with 4 beautiful young male collie pups in my current litter!..) something tells me I'll have a male or two to be showing this winter already....

Actually I'm really looking forward to it.. the pups will be 6 months old in December, and early January there is the local collie specialty (less than 2 hrs from here).... can't wait to have some cute babies to take to that show!! Thats were Lucy got her first points last January...

Good luck at the show, and with getting Morgan finished! Let use know how he does!!

The handlers that I help are up in VA right now... along with 2 rough collies and 5 shelties... they also took a young border collie male (only needs 3 singles to finished) and a beautiful blue merle Aussie bitch... can't remember what kennel she is from... I'll have to look it up... beautiful bitch though!..

lute
06-23-2008, 07:44 PM
Well, we didn't get the final pt we needed. A real big disappointment. The judge that loved his so much last year didn't look at him at all. Oh well, that's dog shows for ya.

Although I did put 4 more pts on Cutter, my client's dog. By the end of next weekend he could very well be singled out. He's already got 7pts in two weekends. Never taking anything less then a reserve! I foresee a successful show career for this boy!:D