PDA

View Full Version : Chanz.... my sibe/wolf/???/ mix...

Husky_mom
06-20-2008, 12:41 PM
while looking for some pics I found the one and only pics of Chanz that I have... as some may know she got stolen from my grandmaīs house a couple years ago prior Christmas:( (she was taken there for two reasons: to guard teh house as it was alone (grandparents had passed) and because fighting had just started with the three girls)

she was a pup hubby brought me (Iīm still shocked he did that)... becaus ehe knew I loved huskies.. and he thought this one was one... little he knew this pup īs mother was indeed a wolf... so dad mustīve been a husky mix or something... can you see the pretty snow nose?.. I loved that
I also saw something golden about her... she was sweet as can be....I also thought pittie because of her jaws.. she had a great smile....

in this pic she has summer hair but she had the same texture and shape as Dance (Toller)... but Tollers are non existant here so that mix is out of the question....

her eyes are squint here but she had the most gorgeous amber eyes... (almost wolf yellow.....;))

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95/Husky_mom/photos%2008/photoforums/chanz.jpg

BC_MoM
06-20-2008, 12:55 PM
I see Border Collie in her!:eek:

Casper
06-21-2008, 10:18 AM
She was as pretty as they come. :) And I have to agree that she had a great smile! I melt for just about any dog that has such a captivating smile.

husky 1
06-21-2008, 12:33 PM
I see Border Collie in her!:eek:

me also.!!

cyber-sibes
06-21-2008, 02:04 PM
Pretty girl, big smile! Those look like lobo legs for sure.

Freedom
06-21-2008, 05:00 PM
Such a pretty happy face! What a nice girl.

Husky_mom
06-23-2008, 03:53 PM
thank you!!... she did had HUUUUGE feet.... they woudl spread out just like wolves feet do...

and it was weird as thatīs teh face she had 24/7... all smile ans no ears at all....LOL.... I even tried making noises ans such to make her perk up but she would just do it for one second... swear...

her ears were floppy..almost lab like... but one was more of a rose...not that tight but a lil to the side... but anyway you couldnīt see that as she had them just liek the pics all the time... LOL

her tail had feathers just like Danceīs and Elektraīs.... they two remind me of her sooo much... Tango was the first to remind me of her....