PDA

View Full Version : "Where is the Terrorist?"

RICHARD
06-19-2008, 08:41 AM
I had a wonderful laugh the other day.

My mom calls the Edster, The Terrorist, for all his wacky stunts and trouble he gets into.

If I go over and she wants to know what his is doing, she'll ask, "what is the terrorist up to?", "what is the terrorist doing?"

_________

A few days ago I was watching a Nat Geo program about DNA and cats. The program made a statement about how all cats were found to have roots that linked them to the Middle East and it comes from the fact that they were domesticated there thousands of years ago.

I had to laugh because that may be why Edward D. Katz has the terroristic tendencies.

This isn't a damnification of any people or races in the area, It's not a generalization of any group of reasonable law abiding persons.

I just found it interestig that my mom would call my cat a terrorist, then a program would point out the heritage of domesticated felines having it's roots in an area that has a history of terrorism.:eek:

Makes ya think, no?;)

Pawsitive Thinking
06-19-2008, 08:50 AM
Yikes :eek:

Donnaj4962
06-19-2008, 09:22 AM
I would have to agree with this Richard!

The other night, Sasha had the zoomies and was flying all through the house. After a few trips past me, she flew behind the couch and began meowing. The only way to get to her was to pull out an end table, and the pull out one end of the couch. I got the end table pulled out, glanced behind me, and there she sat, looking at me like I was an idiot! Those terrorists can sneak up behind you when you least expect it!

Pawsitive Thinking
06-19-2008, 09:23 AM
I got the end table pulled out, glanced behind me, and there she sat, looking at me like I was an idiot!

I fell about laughing when I saw that :D

catmandu
06-19-2008, 09:43 AM
A Small Terrorist In Cats, Not Sheeps Clothing, Thats A Good One Richard!!!!

Trinityagain
06-19-2008, 10:18 AM
We actually refer to Turbo as the Turbo Terrorist....

Trinityagain
06-19-2008, 10:23 AM
Ok I tried to edit and add this but couldn't quite get it right so...here is Turbo not long after she became a pampered house cat...or, the beginning of the Turbo Terrorist story...

RICHARD
06-19-2008, 12:31 PM
We actually refer to Turbo as the Turbo Terrorist....

Hmmm, part of the terrorist network?:eek:

Trinityagain
06-19-2008, 01:00 PM
Could be....they are everywhere.....

momcat
06-19-2008, 07:32 PM
A few days ago I was watching a Nat Geo program about DNA and cats. The program made a statement about how all cats were found to have roots that linked them to the Middle East and it comes from the fact that they were domesticated there thousands of years ago.
Was that a good show or what? Groucho watched it with me snuggling the whole time!

RICHARD
06-19-2008, 08:14 PM
Was that a good show or what? Groucho watched it with me snuggling the whole time!

You know that you now have ties to terrorists, doncha?:D

I can do Nat Geo 24/7! It was a great show!

Freedom
06-19-2008, 09:07 PM
Aw shucks, and all this time I thought all cats descended from the great Egyptian Goddess, Bast (Bastet)! Mine sure act like royalty! :rolleyes::D

RICHARD
06-21-2008, 01:02 AM
Aw shucks, and all this time I thought all cats descended from the great Egyptian Goddess, Bast (Bastet)! Mine sure act like royalty! :rolleyes::D

The program named Egypt as the first place where cats were domesticated.
Bastet is the deity that is the 'patron saint' for all cats.

You are correct.

RICHARD
06-22-2008, 04:45 AM
I just got hit with an S-bomb.

A cat dressed in white just dropped one in his box and man, does that stink. I HATE TERRORISTS!

Its 2:45 in the a.m. and there ain't nothing worse than to clean a cat box when you don't want to....

ACCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!

RICHARD
06-29-2008, 03:16 PM
Guess who made it to the top of the fridge today?

Edward "Air Terror" D. Katz, himself.:rolleyes:

RICHARD
06-30-2008, 02:56 PM
Wanted for Home Land Terrorism

Edward D. Katz

a.k.a
I. Knok Stufdown
Geyt Uffadere
I. Won Treetz

Katz is known for his weapons of mesh (screen) destruction,
biological bombs-usually left in litter boxes, destruction of private
property and attempted computer hacking by sitting on unattended keyboards. If seen, do not attempt to apprehend - call his dad and he'll come get him off the recliner.

Cinder & Smoke
06-30-2008, 11:17 PM
THIS is a *Terrorist* ???

http://petoftheday.com/talk/attachment.php?attachmentid=39630&d=1214854888

:D

RICHARD
07-01-2008, 03:21 PM
THIS is a *Terrorist* ???

http://petoftheday.com/talk/attachment.php?attachmentid=39630&d=1214854888

Would you trust that snarky looking cat in your home?
He pretends he's a nice kitty, then trashes your home!:rolleyes::eek:

Cinder & Smoke
07-01-2008, 04:16 PM
Would you trust that snarky looking cat in your home?
He pretends he's a nice kitty, then trashes your home! :rolleyes: :eek:

You forget ~ I had the Black &White version in my house for many years.

Boots did his best Terroristic Stunts at Oh:dark:Thirty in the mornings!

RICHARD
07-02-2008, 10:35 PM
The worst are the "test" icle attacks.:eek:

I never knew the hooman spine could bend so quickly!:rolleyes: