PDA

View Full Version : Pawz Fest June 29th?

shawsdanes
06-19-2008, 07:20 AM
Anyone heading to the Pawz Fest in Upper Sandusky, Ohio this month? I wasn't sure if there was a thread started or not. If there is please let me know. Thanks!

shawsdanes
06-19-2008, 10:17 AM
Here is the link if anyone is interested. Event: http://www.wyhumane.org/Pawzfest.htm

shais_mom
06-19-2008, 04:29 PM
Keegan and I will be there! :D
I don't think Gabbie and Carrie can make it this year tho.

shawsdanes
06-23-2008, 07:46 AM
Keegan and I will be there! :D
I don't think Gabbie and Carrie can make it this year tho.

Hopefully I will see you there. :-)

shais_mom
06-23-2008, 10:24 AM
Hopefully I will see you there. :-)

sounds like a plan! :D

shais_mom
06-28-2008, 03:23 PM
we will be there unless its downpouring. Keegan went to the vet today due to large infected hotspots so she looks like she has a horrible disease but she IS NOT contagious!
I promise!:p

Cincy'sMom
06-28-2008, 07:05 PM
What time are things going on? I have softball game so it may not make sense to try to drive down, but if it is earlier enough...

shais_mom
06-29-2008, 01:58 AM
noon to 5 Amy - I'll be on my cell...

Cincy'sMom
06-29-2008, 09:06 AM
I guess that won't work...My game is at 3:45, so I wouldn't much get there before I have to turn around. One of these years....

shawsdanes
06-30-2008, 07:13 AM
we will be there unless its downpouring. Keegan went to the vet today due to large infected hotspots so she looks like she has a horrible disease but she IS NOT contagious!
I promise!:p

It was great seeing you, sorry I didn't get to chat long, I was running between our family reunion, my friend starting her pet sitting business, and trying to chat and tend to the dogs all at once...lol....To much going on. I really feel bad we didn't get to talk more. We will have to meet up sometime at the park or something and take the pups for a walk.

Did you and Keegan have fun? How the hotspots doing? I think Kane might be getting some to. Those things are nasty. I will send quick healing thought your way.

shais_mom
06-30-2008, 05:09 PM
that's ok - I had a feeling you had other stuff going on - b/c I saw you over there. no worries. Tried to pm you via here but you have them off.
She is doing fine. They are drying up and must be itchy b/c she's scratching them :(
I hope Kane feels better - the vet said it is the humidity and the heat combo. we did have a good time.
We will have to get together soon! :D I see you are working at the bank now - we could do lunch sometime! ;)