PDA

View Full Version : Poppy

Medusa
06-19-2008, 05:49 AM
It really does sound as though you and Poppy were meant to be together. It's amazing how that works, isn't it? She's a beautiful girl and you're lucky to have found each other. After a rough start in life, she can now relax, knowing that she's in good hands. Poppy girl, enjoy your day as COTD. :)

Pawsitive Thinking
06-19-2008, 06:15 AM
That is an incredible story! So glad the two of you found each other

gardenmimine
06-19-2008, 06:19 AM
I am sooo moved by your story
Poppy: COTD extraordinaire! Beautiful red tabby of my heart!
All the best to Poppy, you and your prescient husband
kat kisses to all

Romy
06-19-2008, 08:29 AM
Poppy, your story is so amazing! You really were meant to be with your mom.

My heart goes out to you, precious little Poppy, who as a tiny kitten had such a dreadful experience. For a little baby that would have been terrifying and so very painful. :eek:

How wonderful that your mom's fiance fell in love with you when he said he did not like cats!!! You certainly worked you magic, little Poppy baby. And now you are safe and rescued from the shelter. :)

You are such a darling, and how heartwarming to find out that you are there to greet everyone and are so loving. :love::love:

It has been a joy to read your story, Poppy and I thank you so much for being such a wonderful COTD. May you have all that your precious heart desires on your special day. :love::love:

nelly35
06-19-2008, 09:07 AM
Poppy:love:- your story made my day!

You look like such a sweet and adorable cat, and you have been through so much, just like my Zella http://catoftheday.com/archive/2008/April/17.html -- so glad you found a wonderful home. :love::love:

Donnaj4962
06-19-2008, 09:18 AM
What an amazing story.... you two were menat to be together! I think you were in the right place at the right time... and bless you and your fiance (now husband) for taking sweet Poppy into your home!

Poppy, congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today! :love:

nybeauty610
06-19-2008, 09:26 AM
what a beautiful, sweet faced kitty.
She is obviously very much contended in her loving home.
I enjoyed reading about her.

AvaJoy
06-19-2008, 09:31 AM
Precious Poppy, your story has warmed my heart . . . truly amazing how fate unites creatures and people that need and can help each other. Blessings to you and yours, pretty girl, and enjoy your deserved COTD status!:)

kb2yjx
06-19-2008, 09:49 AM
Precious ORANGEGIRL!!!!!!!!! What karma that you and your Mom BOTH had broken legs from accidents!!! GLad you have a great forever home! HAPPY COTD!!!

catmandu
06-19-2008, 09:55 AM
AND ANOTHER DEAR CREATURE OF OUR LORD GOD WHO BEAT THE ODDS AND FOUND HERSELF THE PYURRRFECT :love: FURREVER HOME.
SHES QUITE A GORGEOUS CAT, WITH UNIQUE COLORING :cool: AND A LOVELY FACE.
AND I THINK THAT THIS IS OUR LORDS :love: WAY OF HELPING POPPY OVERCOME HER ROUGH START IN LIFE, AND HELPING YOU BY FINDING YOU A BELOVED :love: COMPANION AND FRIEND.
THE LUCKY FOUND PARADISE HOTEL CATS SEND A REDDISH MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW TO OUR MOST PURRFECT:love:AND NEWST CAT:love: OF THE DAY POPPY THE PLEASANT.:D:cool:

gini
06-19-2008, 11:32 AM
Oh Poppy, I am so happy for you. After such a terrible beginning in your life - look where you are now!

I wish you a long happy life with your loving family.

nancys
06-19-2008, 11:51 AM
What a story - it sounds like Poppy was meant to be your cat. She is a pretty cat and after her sad beginnings, I'm very glad she found such a good home! :love: Congrats Poppy on being Cat of the Day - you deserve the honor.

momoffuzzyfaces
06-19-2008, 01:28 PM
Poppy how beautiful you are!!! :love:

What a touching story. You were meant to be with your mommy for sure!!!
I hope you and your family are having a wonderfully fun day !!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

MoonandBean
06-19-2008, 02:45 PM
Awww Poppy.........you and your mom are definitely meant to be together. You are a real beauty and I'm so glad you found such a great furrever home! :love:

tatsxxx11
06-19-2008, 03:35 PM
Beautiful, precious Poppy! Oh, what an amazing, heart melting, heart warming story, on so many levels!:love: You and your Mom were most certainly meant to be; best friends and soul mates for life! As for your Dad...I'm not sure he was ever NOT a kitty lover at heart; even when your Mom wasn't quite sure, it was he who sensed something special in you, and that you and your Mom were destined to be as one!:) You and your Mom both suffered unimaginably but oh, what a happy ending all around; fate will have its way!:love: Much love and heartfelt congratulations on your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart! Enjoy your big day with your proud Mom and Dad, and each and every moment of your blessed life!:) Hugs and kisses to you, precious Poppy!:love:

Buck'N'Chloe
06-19-2008, 07:33 PM
Poppy is a beautiful little girl! She looks TINY! So adorable:) I really like you're little "Poppy Girl":D:):D:):D:):D:) I hope that she knows how special her story is! Have fun being Cat of the Day, Poppy!