PDA

View Full Version : Hi from the clinic!

Kirsten
06-19-2008, 01:32 AM
Thought I'd say hi again to all of you, and all your pets! I'm still at the clinic, and will be for the next three weeks. As it seems, I'm coming home on July 9. Can't wait to see my girls again.

My mother, who's looking after them, says they are getting more and more attached to her with each passing day; Luna doesn't leave her lap anymore, and Lily whines when she's preparing to leave. They don't want to be be alone!!! Breaks my heart to hear this.

But my mother says they are very good girls and they act so sweet and lovable. What brave little kitties they are!! I am missing them sooo much!

Please send them some positive thoughts, I'm sure they can feel it! They are so alone!

I miss you all,
Kirsten

Killearn Kitties
06-19-2008, 03:56 AM
Hi Kirsten! I'm glad to hear that Luna and Lily are becoming so friendly with your mother. It's nice for them to have a bit of human company when you are not there. I am sending them lots of virtual headbumpies from Samantha, Daisy and Jessica too.

Have some headbumpies for yourself too, and concentrate on getting yourself healthy for coming home. :D

Randi
06-19-2008, 04:44 AM
Hi Kirsten! I'm so glad to hear that Luna and Lily are OK, but of course you miss them, but they already seem to have got quite friendly with your mom. :) How long does she spend with them every day? It's good that she has a cat herself, so she knows how to handle them.

How's it going with you? Are you able to be outside every day? Hope it will help you feel better! :)

Sending lots of good thoughts to you, Luna and Lily.

Medusa
06-19-2008, 05:22 AM
Well, this sounds like a pretty good report, Kirsten! See, your kitties are doing just fine but they'll be so happy when you finally come home to stay. Wishing you only the best.....

Pawsitive Thinking
06-19-2008, 06:32 AM
Great to hear from you! Not long now before you are reunited with your darling girls

Take care

Scooter's Mom
06-19-2008, 07:32 AM
I woke up a few nights ago for no reason (meaning I didn't have one of my pets jumping on me!) and the first thing I thought of was Luna & Lily. I immediately said a prayer that they were safe and happy. They know you love them and are going to be so happy to have you home. Of course, they may be angry for a day or two and have to sulk at first! LOL you know how kitties can be. But they will be thrilled to have you home.

I hope you are doing well. We miss you, and can't wait for your return!

Hugs to you!

pitc9
06-19-2008, 09:22 AM
Glad you are able to check in with us here!

We're all thinking about you and your girls!
{{{HUGS}}}

Donnaj4962
06-19-2008, 09:26 AM
Hi Kirsten! Thanks for checking in! I have been wondering how you have been getting along since your last post. I am glad that you are getting great reports about your girls. I am sure they miss you and will be very happy to see you once you are back home! (They will probably completely ignore your Mom and be all over you! ;))

Keep getting well. And check in again when you can! Headbumpies from Tabby and Sasha and hugs from me!

Taz_Zoee
06-19-2008, 09:27 AM
Hi Kirsten!! Good to hear from you. I hope you are doing as well as Luna and Lily seem to be. And I hope these next few weeks go by super fast for you so you can be with your girls again. :)

Kirsten
06-20-2008, 09:48 AM
Thank you everyone! And thanks for your prayers and positive thoughts for Luna and Lily! I miss them soo much!

I'm actually doing a bit better here, but I'm still feeling so physically exhausted, especially from all the exercise I'm doing. I'm not used to it at all, and all my muscles ache! I was offered to stay for two more weeks today, which would mean I won't be home before July 23, but I declined the offer. I cannot stand being separated from my girls any longer!

And yes, I'm going out every day. The clinic is in a small town, and there are two lakes with lots of ducks (you'll see tons of photos when I'm back home! LOL). I also started doing silk paintings here. Will tell you more the next time, my today's online session is ending in a few minutes.

TTYS,
Kirsten

lvpets2002
06-20-2008, 09:57 AM
:love: Hello & good to hear from you.. We miss you.. So glad to hear that all is going & doing good-n-well.. I know the girls miss you & visa versa.. You will be able to see them soon.. Take Care..

RICHARD
06-20-2008, 10:24 AM
Glad to hear you are doing well.

Here's a hint for maybe getting out earlier, Don't eat the jello!:eek:

This is an old joke about being in a hospital! I don't know where it came from and don't know what it means....but it always worked for me. At the end of the day I got to go home!

phesina
06-20-2008, 07:11 PM
Dear Kirsten, so glad to hear how well you are doing. Of course L & L miss you and you miss them! You will all be so excited and happy when you are back together again. I'm so glad your mother is looking after them and keeping you in touch with how they are.

You already sound so much better, and you are clearly doing so well! Dearest Kirsten, keep on keeping on!

Love, {{{{{HUGS}}}}}, and ~~~~~PURRS~~~~~,
Pat and cats

krazyaboutkatz
06-20-2008, 09:41 PM
Kirsten, it's great to hear from you and I'm glad that you're doing well and will be home soon.:) Please take care.

Catty1
06-20-2008, 11:58 PM
Gosh, a few more weeks and you will be home with your girls!

I know you want to get home - but if you find that two more weeks there would REALLY get you in top health, you might want to consider that, while you have the chance. :)

Sounds like your girls are getting their loving and are ok.

HUGS to you - I am glad you can get out and see the sights. Sounds like they are making you work LOL - but you do sound better! :love:

Barbara
06-23-2008, 03:57 AM
Kirsten I think this time really passes quickly.
I am sure you will do lovely silk paintings what with your sense of colours and pictures.

I hope that feeling better continues:)

Sonia59
06-23-2008, 06:09 AM
Nice to hear you are feeling better. You will be home with your girls very soon :)