PDA

View Full Version : New Pet Sitting Service, Wyandot County, Ohio

shawsdanes
06-18-2008, 02:31 PM
I just wanted to pass along a message for a very close friend of mine. She is starting her own pet sitting service and she is VERY good at what she does. If you are interested in check her site out here is her url http://www.freewebs.com/peaceofmindpetsitting

Thanks!

Heidi

shais_mom
06-18-2008, 04:30 PM
hey thanks Heidi -
my cousin just asked me about kennels last nite b/c they are going away for a couple days.

how are the pups?

shawsdanes
06-19-2008, 07:17 AM
They are all doing good. I didn't know if you knew, but Kane had CPLO surgery, so he is still unsteady in his rear end. So he is scared to go down stairs and across laminate floor, stuff like that. It was about 8 months ago he had the surgery too. So we just give him some confidence and he will feel better if we are at his side.

Other than that all is well. Spoiled as ever...lol.....

How about you?

shais_mom
06-19-2008, 11:09 AM
They are all doing good. I didn't know if you knew, but Kane had CPLO surgery, so he is still unsteady in his rear end. So he is scared to go down stairs and across laminate floor, stuff like that. It was about 8 months ago he had the surgery too. So we just give him some confidence and he will feel better if we are at his side.

Other than that all is well. Spoiled as ever...lol.....

How about you?

aawww poor Kane!
we are all doing well.
I still have your business card -
one of these weekends..
hey did you know the pawzfest is next sunday (29th)??

shawsdanes
06-19-2008, 02:17 PM
I made a thread about the PawzFest. I am planning on going. You?

shais_mom
06-19-2008, 04:28 PM
I made a thread about the PawzFest. I am planning on going. You?

yup!