PDA

View Full Version : Hello I'm New To PETTALK ...

Sammy Kitty
08-31-2002, 01:16 AM
Hello Samantha here or Sammy Kitty i breed Persians & Exotics .
If you would like pics or heaps of info on any breed of cat don't bother to e-mail me at [email protected]
I love cats and have acheived multi Best In Shows With them:D

Sara luvs her Tinky
08-31-2002, 01:37 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk Sammy Kitty.
Cute picture... what a fluffy kitty!!:D

Sammy Kitty
08-31-2002, 02:11 AM
Hello and Thanks For Replying its a cute pic eh its name is BOO if you want more fluffy pics dont worry about botherin me @
[email protected]

krazyaboutkatz
09-02-2002, 11:30 PM
What a cute picture of Boo. I also love his/her name. I selected that I like kitties best. :) The only pets that I have are cats and I've always been more of a cat person so the survey question was very easy for me to answer. I do love all animals though. :)

Fuzzy317
09-02-2002, 11:43 PM
http://www.animationlibrary.com/Animation11/Animals/Cats/welcome_cat.gif

I picked "Too Hard". I have 3 dogs and 5 cats currently, so I choose not to pick between them.

AmberLee
09-03-2002, 12:13 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk, Sammy Kitty. Hope you enjoy posting here, too. How many cats do you currently have in your cattery?

Boo is adorable. How old is he in this photo?

I've had many wonderful dogs in my life that delighted me (as well as a white rat, several hamsters, hermit crabs, and others that aren't surfacing at this moment) but in my heart of hearts I've always cherished cats, so my reply to your poll was easy. I think you'll find that many people here will respond "Love 'em both" :D :cool: ;)

Sammy Kitty
09-03-2002, 11:18 PM
Hello to Everyone who has answered my POST !!!! I have 4 cats currently but have owned over 40 and one of my cats LOONIE is having kitties keep me posted on your great pets !!!!!
Sammy Kitty

Karen
09-03-2002, 11:28 PM
I couldn't vote - I like ALL animals, (except, as it says in my profile, slugs and leeches). (Ick!)

Of course, guess I wouldn't be the "Mayor" of Pet Talk if I only liked one kind of animal!

wolf_Q
09-03-2002, 11:44 PM
I voted for doggies. :D I love all animals too, and I really do love kitties. But I've always had dogs, so I guess I'm more of a dog person. I've never had a cat because my family is allergic. :( Although I've got to know a few kitties that my friends have! :)

lynnestankard
09-04-2002, 04:05 PM
A BIG Welcome to you Sammy Kitty.

I love your furbaby Boo - fantastic name - fantastic cat!! Look forward to hearing about all your cats.

Lynne

Sammy Kitty
09-05-2002, 11:13 PM
Thanks again heres some more info Lynne
Elmo is a red tabby & white exotic that has won 8 Best In Shows and has gone up for Supreme !!!
Loonie is a blue cream tabby exotic with the biggest eyes:eek:
LE MAY is a dag and loves people she is a tortie persian
And yogi well lets say he looks like a sheep
Sammy Kitty

AmberLee
09-06-2002, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Sammy Kitty
... LE MAY is a dag ...

:confused: What is a dag?

Sammy Kitty
09-06-2002, 12:27 AM
A dag Amberlee is something that is really funny EG i am a dag cos im the Class Clown

Soledad
09-06-2002, 02:41 AM
This is strange. I'm in Wellington and I have a cat named Boo!!!!