PDA

View Full Version : Bodea in the Garden (one photo)

Katelf
06-16-2008, 09:15 PM
Hi :)
Here's a picture of Bodea in my garden. My house is now sold and in the ownership of someone else, but this picture of Bodea will always be with me!

Thanks for looking.

:)

Ginger's Mom
06-16-2008, 10:04 PM
What a precious face she has. It is nice to have pictures of her in your old home, and she will help to make new memories in your new home. Don't forget to catch them on camera and share them with us. :)

Pam
06-17-2008, 06:58 AM
Bodea you put those flowers to shame with your beauty! ;) What a kissable face. My computer screen is just a wet mess right now. :p I wish your mommy would post more pictures and stories about you! Bella said to tell you that she loves your pretty collar and that I should get her a new pretty one like that. :) I hope that you and your mommy are enjoying your new home. Maybe we might soon be treated to pictures of your settling in. *hint* *hint*

Casper
06-17-2008, 07:50 AM
Beautiful picture of a beautiful pup. :) Bodea is such a pretty little girl.
What a great way to start the day!

Katelf
06-21-2008, 06:30 PM
Bodea thanks you for your kind comments. She is a happy girl in her new home. There are now 6 kitties to chase/make friends with (she does both equally well, lol).

I will post pictures once I get more settled.

Her face is a cutie smoochable one. I just got her groomed, so she looks so different from the posted picture. The groomer said, 'She was so good, you can bring her back anytime!'

:) :D

Ginger's Mom
06-21-2008, 08:25 PM
The groomer said, 'She was so good, you can bring her back anytime!'

:) :D

Aww, good girl, Bodea. You are already making friends in your new home. :)

cassiesmom
06-21-2008, 08:43 PM
Bodea, you are very beautiful!

4 Dog Mother
06-23-2008, 09:45 AM
Bodea, how beautiful you are - I can't imagine any grooming job improving your looks at all! I am glad you are adjusting to your new home and the cats. How is mom doing with this move? Does she miss the old house?