PDA

View Full Version : Showing off my krazy kat bunch

gardenmimine
06-16-2008, 04:21 PM
Hello to all,
I have been asked, and I will gladly oblige, to share with you, cat lovers extraordinaire, pictures of my krazy kat bunch, seven in all. First things first, this velvet soft tuxedo cat is Mimine, aka Domino, aka The Big. She has blessed our house for the last 8 years. She loves drinking out of faucets and is a homebody. Here she is with Ronronichou, dear Ringoletta (http://catoftheday.com/archive/2007/June/16.html) sister. Ronronichou, aka, Le Skitty, NeeNee and Ronron, is the most upbeat positive kitty I have ever had the pleasure to share my home with. She is a doll, pushy and very fond of chicken. Look at her in the leaves! What a mischevious face!!!

This white and striped tomcat is Pixie, aka Pix the Wix, aka Stinky Pix, aka Unfixed Pix. He is a stray cat who adopted us two years ago. He stinks, likes to sneeze in my face and comes up very beat up from his nightly escapade. We looooove him.

The Maine Coon looking cat is Stormy, aka Stormylicious, aka Pastrami Baloney, was a stray who got lost as a kitty wearing a harness. When we rescued him, poor thing had the harness basically caught in his skin, and vet bills for skin transplant and all cost us a two week all inclusive vacation for two ...but what can a cat lover do? He is a sweetheart except he loooves to bug the Mimine and we swear, when he meowes he calls her name "Mimine...miiiimiiiine" :-)

The intense gray fluff of love is the Garden, aka Le chaton du jardin, aka Dickens, a sweet wild kitty adopted at 2 weeks old. Her mom drowned in a pool and I quit my job to nurse her back to health. We call her the melted cheese of love since she melts on us in bed every night. She still suckles my neck and lives a secret life, coming home smelling of tuna juice and lady perfume :-)

Ringoletta (http://catoftheday.com/archive/2007/June/16.html) passed away a year ago. I was there for her as it happened and I miss her to no ends. Her profile will tell you more about how amazing she was.

Tiddles (http://CatoftheDay.com/archive/2007/January/10.html) aka Tweety, aka Tiddleleedum is the most regal snotty cat. As I said in her profile, she takes walks with us everyday and is a perfect representative of the feline kind. She is great all together.

Who am I forgetting? Oh yes, Black Jack Chirac, aka Jacques, aka The Black Dude. After feeding him for two years, including super cold canadian winters where we built him a cozy heated outdoor "chalet", and after him sending my partner to the hospital after biting him and attacking me, he has become a laid-back, luvey-duvey, on the verge of morbidly obese, house cat full of love. I would have never guessed he would turn out such a puss. Sorry, no pictures of him in my computer yet. Imagine a big black kitty with loving eyes...

Well, forgive the spelling mistakes, English is not my first language. I hope you enjoy the pictures and stories behind one of the top pleasure in my life, my krazy kat bunch.

Healthy cats to all!

lvpets2002
06-16-2008, 04:35 PM
:love: Awee all of your babies are so so Adorable.. Welcome to Pet Talk & enjoy all the talks & pics..

catmandu
06-16-2008, 06:35 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20angels/cats783.jpg
WELCOME TO PET TALK FROM JOSEPH,:cool: JOHN HANCOCK :)AND SCRAPPY 2;) AND WE HOPE TO SEE MORE OF YOUR DELIGHTFUL CAT COMPANIONS IN THE FUTURE.:cool::cool:
WE CAN TELL THAT THEY ARE SO HAPPY AND WELL CARED FOR, AND ARE SO LOVED:love: IN THIER FURREVER HOME.:love:

Catty1
06-17-2008, 12:24 AM
Awww...how adorable they all are, each so unique!

Is there any chance of getting Stinky Pix to the vet to get him un-stinked - or is he too wild and shy for that?

Gorgeous fur family. Welcome to Pet Talk!:)

Medusa
06-17-2008, 06:38 AM
They're all gorgeous! Stormy looks like my Specs!

gardenmimine
06-17-2008, 09:46 AM
We believe the stink comes from his unfixedness, that it is just leftover stinky cat urine. We baby wipe him when he comes in the house. The smell also comes from his fighting wounds, which we desinfect as much as he lets us.

Thanks for the advice!

Sonia59
06-18-2008, 07:23 AM
Here is a bunch of gorgeous kitties! Thanks for posting about them!

Et bienvenue sur le Pet Talk :)

gardenmimine
06-18-2008, 10:02 AM
Merci Sonia
Tes minets sont tout aussi adorables!

cassiesmom
06-18-2008, 08:57 PM
Gardenmimine, I have enjoyed the photos of your beautiful cats so much! Vos minets sont beaux.

gardenmimine
06-19-2008, 01:40 PM
Thanks CassieMom!
They bring me so much joy!

Laura's Babies
06-19-2008, 01:52 PM
A newbie? Welcome to our group! Looks like you found where you belong right here on pet talk and in cat general. You got some mighty pretty babies so you fit right in. Keep sharing them with us, I think you already know we LOVE pictures!!

krazyaboutkatz
06-20-2008, 08:56 PM
Welcome to PT!!!:D All of your cats sure are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing them with us.:)