PDA

View Full Version : Cream died

Aspen and Misty
08-30-2002, 05:08 PM
I know this is probly going to sound so stupid but Cream our Red eye tree frog died today :( . My whole family is so sad. He got out of his cage and Buddy our cat got him and killed him. Poor Cream. I would like to take a moment of silence in memory of him............................................... Thank you.

Cream,

We love you very much and seeing you stuck to the side of the cage brought us so much happiness. We hope you are happy where you are and that there are no cats there and you can roam free in a large jungle. It is hard to say goodbye to such a sweet little fellow. R.I.P .

Love,
Ash

Karen
08-30-2002, 05:10 PM
Oh, poor froggie! Cats are not allowed in the froggie area of the Rainbow bridge, leap about happily there.

tatsxxx11
08-30-2002, 06:23 PM
Oh, no!!! Dear little Cream...You were so very loved and I know you will be very missed by your loving family. RIP sweet Cream. I know that Froggie Heaven at the Rainbow Bridge is a beautiful, joyful place for sure. Hugs to you Ashley. You've had a very emotional day, and I want you to know we care. Sandra

momoffuzzyfaces
08-30-2002, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Aspen and Misty
I know this is probly going to sound so stupid but Cream our Red eye tree frog died today :( . My whole family is so sad.
Loving something is never stupid, only kind. I'm sure Cream is at the Rainbow Bridge and enjoying a cat-free life now while he waits for you.

mel55smiles
08-30-2002, 10:28 PM
ITS NOT STUPID, MANY PEOPLE AT SCHOOL FIND THE STRAY DOGS TO BE DISGUSTING AND THEY SCREAM WHEN THEY WALK AROUND THE GYM, TH OSE DOGS ARE SOO SWEET AND EVERY TIME I PET ONE, I HEAR SOMEONE SAY WATCH OUT IT HAS RABIES..

I HAD A TREE FROG GREENSLEEVES, HE WAS A SWEET LIL GUY

Aspen and Misty
08-30-2002, 10:34 PM
we loved him alot. well today people were like whats wrong? And I was liek my frog died and they are like my god its a frog! I should have known you guys would understand though. We loved her alot. She was alot of fun to watch and you could feed her on a tooth pick. She was so cute! Yea, its been a very emotional day, acctaully week. I mean with everythign going on with Hope I didn't think I could handle any more. But then Cheyw got surgery and as a motehr I worried my little head off all day, and then Teddy had somethign on him that needed looked at that sould have been a tick (no big deal) then we found out he might have soemthing wrong with his Man parts. Were not sure but he is going to see our vet sometime soon to make sure its not cancer. I don't know if I can handle much more.

Ash

AdoreMyDogs
08-30-2002, 10:56 PM
I am very sorry about your little froggy. Never be ashamed of being sad...especially not with us folks. He was special, he was living, and you loved him. You have every right bo mourn.

A few months ago I lost my beloved betta fish, Bubble Boy. I am in my mid twentys and I sobbed hard when the painful decision had to be made to put Bubble Boy out of his misery. He had a terminal illness and he could not be cured. I was very sad and I cried alot. I don't care that people may have laughed at my pain. I loved him and that is all that mattered to me.

I hope you feel better soon. Please take care, and rest in peace, little Cream froggy.

Dogz
08-30-2002, 11:11 PM
I am soooo sorry to hear about your loss, but where Cream is now, there will be no cats, and lots, and lots of room and food. I really love food, and I bet Cream does too. Sorry for you loss Ashley! :(

Logan
08-31-2002, 07:51 AM
Ashley,
It is always sad to lose something that we have cared for and nurtured, whether it be a dog, cat, bird, hamster, or even a frog. And to lose Cream in such a tragic way makes it even harder. Our dogs (who we love dearly) got to one of our hamsters once while we were on vacation, and we lost our Evelyn. But I knew in my heart that they were doing what comes naturally, as was your cat.
I'm sorry your heart hurts. Mine hurts for you. :( I hope today will be a better day.
Logan

anna_66
08-31-2002, 08:45 AM
It is never stupid to love one of God's creatures, no matter what it may be.
I'm sorry for your loss:(