PDA

View Full Version : Taz is 13 today!

Taz_Zoee
06-15-2008, 12:28 PM
Or around this date anyway. My sister used to work at a dog kennel and the owner lived on the same property. The woman that cleaned the main house had a kitten that her and the family loved, but unfortunately the father and the son were highly allergic to him. My sister volunteered to find him a home. She brought him home, I saw him and he was immediately MINE!!
He is my first indoor only cat and I wouldn't have it any other way. He has traveled to Coalinga and back to Herald and now to Concord with me (all in California). We moved about 5 or 6 times just while living in Coalinga. Each time he would hide for about the first week. When we moved to Concord his hiding place was under the covers on the bed. :D But each time I take him back home to my parents house he seems to remember and doesn't hide at all. I think this time when he goes back he will be looking for my mom's Min Pin who is no longer there. :(

Ok, that's enough babbling. On to some pictures!!

Here is one of the first pictures of him. Sorry for the quality, it was scanned.
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q47/Taz_Zoee/2008/BabyTaz.jpg

This is one when I lived with a previous boyfriend who had a mama cat and her kitten. Does he looked stressed at all? :)
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q47/Taz_Zoee/2008/CopyofoldpicsofTaz.jpg

And here is just two other pictures I thought I'd post of my baby boy. :D
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q47/Taz_Zoee/2008/Ahhhhh.jpg
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q47/Taz_Zoee/2008/Dec2007090.jpg

Thanks for looking! :D

CultureJunky
06-15-2008, 12:41 PM
Taz, many happy returns and have a wonderful birthday celebration. You are very good for your age, and Sunny thinks very Handsome too!

momcat
06-15-2008, 12:50 PM
Happy 13th purrthday, Taz! I hope today brings you some fun new toys to play with, plenty of your favorite treats, non-stop lovies and all the things a special boy like you deserves.

Your pictures are wonderful and that sweet purrsonality of yours comes shining throughAs for that fluffy tummy begging for rubs...RUB...RUB...RUB...RUB...RUB...:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

momoffuzzyfaces
06-15-2008, 12:51 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAZ!!! :cool:

Grandma is sending a special Birthday smoochie to her favorite Valentine... :love::love::love::D

Scooter's Mom
06-15-2008, 01:00 PM
Happy Birthday, Taz!
Scooter Bug wants to know what 13 feels like - he will be there on Sept 21st. he says he doesn't feel 13 and wants you to know that you don't look 13 either!

Meeows from all of my crew!

krazyaboutkatz
06-15-2008, 04:41 PM
HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY TAZ!!! He sure was adorable when he was younger and he's still very handsome today.:) I hope he'll continue to be happy and healthy for many more years to come and that he'll learn to love his new baby sister.:)

catmandu
06-15-2008, 05:08 PM
:love:
13 YEARS YOUNG , YOU ARE SUCH A HANDSOME CAT:love: TAZ AND ITS NICE THAT YOU HAVE GRADUATED FROM A FINE YOUNG KITTEN TO SUCH A DISTINGUISHED GENTLE CAT !!!:cool::D
THE FOUND CATS ALL SEND A SENIOR MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW TO ONE OF OUR FAVORITE FRIENDS:love: ON PET TALK, AND WE KNOW THAT THERE WILL BE SOMETHING SPECIAL :):DFOR TAZ AT SUPPER TIME TONIGHT.
CONCATUALTIONS TO A WONDERFUL SENIOR :cool: CAT!!!:love::love:

phesina
06-15-2008, 06:41 PM
Happy birthday, Taz... a teenager now!

rkidsrcats
06-15-2008, 09:02 PM
...and many many many more! :D:D

Taz_Zoee
06-15-2008, 11:53 PM
Awww, thank you everyone. :D I still can't believe he is 13! I feel like I just got him a few years ago. LOL He sure doesn't act like he's 13 sometimes.
I think I will be very thankful of how calm Taz is once I bring home the kitten. hee hee

cassiesmom
06-16-2008, 09:44 AM
Happy 13th Purrthday, Taz!

Pembroke_Corgi
06-16-2008, 11:33 AM
Happy birthday, Taz! You are such a cute cat. I hope you have a good day! :)

jazzcat
06-16-2008, 01:02 PM
Happy Birthday Taz!!!

Taz_Zoee
06-16-2008, 01:28 PM
My "old man" is so funny. Last night I got in bed and he started pouncing and attacking my feet on top of the comforter. LOL
Then as soon as Zoee came in the room he stopped and just went to lay down. I guess he doesn't want her to know he does actually play, since she is always trying to get him to play with her.

Thank you for the well wishes everyone!! :D :D

kittycats_delight
06-16-2008, 01:34 PM
Hey there handsome boy, you sure are looking fine for 13. You know I simply love those belly shots. I would do what I do with Vixen if that belly was turned up when I was around....snuggle my nose right in there. hehehe

Happy Purrthday gorgeous. Here is to another 13 wonderful years.

Meowmie, can you give Taz some love from me? We sure would appreciate it. :)

Michelle

shais_mom
06-16-2008, 01:40 PM
what a great age!
Happy birthday and congrats Taz! :D