PDA

View Full Version : I don't understand this guy!!!

Genny
06-14-2008, 12:25 PM
Hey ya'll, what's up?:cool:
I have a guy problem I thought some of you might can help me understand...i have been going out with this guy for a while now and he just went to florida for a couple days.. he's been gone about 5 days and he has called me everyday since he has been gone except the last 2 days....see---my 4 y/o niece took my cell phone and left it outside and my dog Mose got it and just completely destroyed it!! I have another one being sent but i won't get it til monday or tuesday cause of the weekend. anyway i call my bf and tell him about my phone and I let him know i'll be borrowing my older brother's cell until I get my new one..i give him the ## and he hasn't called me..i don't know why..i have called him and when I say why haven't you called he'll say something like I will..im just doing ---then he will give an excuse ..i just wonder why?? The only thing I can come up with is that maybe he's a little afraid my brother might answer since it is his phone im using and all...he has always acted nervouse around my brother. But other than that I have no clue..what do you think???

Taz_Zoee
06-14-2008, 01:57 PM
I think you are right. He is probably not comfortable calling your brothers phone. Just be patient and see what happens when he gets back. :)

Karen
06-14-2008, 02:11 PM
Don't worry about it, okay?

Just think - prior countless generations of humanity survived and managed to perpetuate the species without instant access to each other on demand! A few days without contact is nothing to worry about, okay?

jesse_3
06-14-2008, 05:03 PM
I was in a situation like that. My guy went home to NYC for a couple months, and he was afraid to call my house phone (don't want the cellphone bill to go up to high:rolleyes:) He has been around my family a lot, but he was still shy. He got over it though. Funny thing is, I was also shy to call his home phone or his brothers cellphone, I was afraid of his family picking up. I wouldn't worry about it!!;)

Daisy and Delilah
06-14-2008, 07:06 PM
With the way he feels about your brother, I think that's it. He may be intmidated by talking to him so he isn't calling. He called every day until your phone got destroyed so it just stands to reason that that's it.

Genny
06-14-2008, 07:20 PM
Hey ya'll, thanks a lot. I'm sure you're right--He's a really super sweet guy. That's probably what it is..thanks for reassuring me guys..it's so awesome to have you guys to talk to. ;)

Almita
06-14-2008, 11:55 PM
I believe that is it too, of course when in a relationships, we tend to worry a bit too much, or think too much about. Which happens, then in the end it was just something quite simple.