PDA

View Full Version : AHH this is weird!

animal_rescue
06-13-2008, 03:03 PM
Okay so I just graduated last Sunday. Which means no more school, well for right now because I'm not going to college this year, and I can't shake this "weekend feeling" off.
Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Like it's a permanent Saturday and you're just waiting for Monday to come around so you can go back to school?
It's absolutely driving me nuts because all I have is work and home now, I honestly don't know what to do with myself. AHH!!
Sorry guys pointless I know, but I feel like I need to vent it out and figure out what to do now.

buttercup132
06-13-2008, 03:10 PM
Get a longer job? lol
Go ride Dot or hang out with your friends.
Mind you I do know how you feel, from 3-8 I'm sitting at home bored waiting for my bf to get home. God forbid I get off work earlier I'd be even more bored.

Almita
06-13-2008, 03:58 PM
Suprisingly that is how i feel this summer.
Maybe, try to keep yourself more busy, but trying to find more things to do.

Suki Wingy
06-13-2008, 04:17 PM
I have the exact same feeling. It's starting to wear off since I have a summer school class twice a week for 2 hours, but mostly I'm just loosing my sense of time. I've slept 20 hours then stayed up 24 without really realizing it already.

Freedom
06-13-2008, 04:22 PM
Now you have some sympathy for the older person who retires! That person also has to now develop a new routine, new interests, etc.

Start by making a list each night of what you need / want to do the next day. Make it doable. Don't write down "finally organize my room" it that is something you've been meaning to do for the last 3 years, ha haa. "Phone Jill," "get new sneakers" those things work for the list!

BTW, I've finished 20 years of schooling over 28 years ago; and STILL every May, I get the final exam jitters!

Medusa
06-13-2008, 04:47 PM
I don't know what your schedule is, obviously, but if you can, volunteer at an animal shelter or a nursing home. That will help you pass the time and you'll rack up some good karma, too. :)

Jessika
06-13-2008, 05:12 PM
Start some projects you've been meaning to do but haven't had time during school :) Maybe join a group or organization in your area or volunteer somewhere; I know I want to volunteer for the Aussie rescue in my area!